Pics of people wearing raincoats from behind?

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
jrd2977

Pics of people wearing raincoats from behind?

Post by jrd2977 »

Bit strange but I often look at people in transparent raincoats from afar or behind, perhaps it’s because of the “embarrassment” while growing up of eye contact with the wearer. Any pics of this angle would be welcome. Any thoughts on this or similar viewpoints from people? While the embarrassment may have gone I’ve found myself meander behind somebody admiringly and change my route the rare occasion one sees a pvc raincoat clad woman. It’s always hugely exciting. Rear views...thoughts?
merv

Re: Pics of people wearing raincoats from behind?

Post by merv »

is that not a bit creepy following somebody like that
jrd2977

Post by jrd2977 »

Certainly not like you imply at all. Is looking at a photo of them or video not the same thing then under that way of thinking? They have occasionally noticed me admiring and I think they knew why too! Having worn pvc raincoats in public too on a number of occasions women have done the same. One blushed and quickly moved on one time when I turned around unexpectedly.
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi..I am new here, but have had a PVC Mac fetish most of my life, and I am 60 now !

My favourite kind of mac is those long semi transparent hooded and belted coloured ones that were so fashionable in the 1980s and 1990s. They came in colours like Purple, Blue, Green and Black. Do you remember them ? My personal uptake on this is that I find it far more exciting to see a MATURE WOMAN or even granny, that is maybe a little bit plump, wearing a hooded mac. Stick thin catwalk models dont do much for me.

So I have to agree that seeing a slightly overweight mature woman wearing a pvc mac, where the belted mac sticks out tightly over her large bum, is a massive turn on for me. I think like many, that having her hood up is also a fantastic sight. Its just a shame that a lot of photos available on the net, show catwalk "models" posing in macs, or they show really weird shaped macs and designs that many normal everyday women would never be seen out in !

This photo drives me wild !.....https://www.flickr.com/photos/61339982@ ... fEq-LFbihB

I would love to chat with anyone whose wife wears or used to wear pvc macs like I describe. I am sure we have some stories to share ? Please PM me.

Thanks again
Derek
UK
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

merv wrote: January 18th, 2019, 4:39 pm is that not a bit creepy following somebody like that
Dont be silly Merv, if you just explain to the person you're following your not a pervert or a creep but you have a fetish for rainwear and they are simply helping you with that fetish I'm sure they'll understand

Happy following
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Is there no one else on here that likes MATURE chunky women wearing PVC Rainmacs then ???
pvccoatgirlspartner

Post by pvccoatgirlspartner »

Derek,I'm like yourself. Love a nice mature woman in a tightly belted raincoat! My wife indulges me every now and again but I am left to my own devices quite often these days and I am left to wearing them tightly belted for myself!
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

A mature women wearing a long/short sexy pvc mac always does it for me1 Saw an older women In an ankle length purple mac in my local supermarket..she seemed to sense I was looking.. a huge smile on her face..
hairygit

Post by hairygit »

northernbloke wrote: February 11th, 2019, 11:13 pm Is there no one else on here that likes MATURE chunky women wearing PVC Rainmacs then ???
Oh yes! I have a lady friend who loves to indulge me, and she thoroughly enjoys wearing her raincoats at every opportunity. Problem is she's married to a mate of mine and he has no idea. She adores posing for photos and videos, and to add to my pleasure she is a nurse, and often wears her uniform dress underneath, so double the pleasure for me!