the new Top shop poncho.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
debs37

the new Top shop poncho.

Post by debs37 »

Hi all.

Iv not been in here for a while, but I pop in to have a catch-up ever now and again, last time I was in I saw the new topshop poncho so I ordered on online.
It arrived this morning and I must say Im very disappointed with it, the pvc is hard and im sure will crack when worn for a while.
Just wondered what others thought about it.

Debs xx.

PS love to all.. xxxx
rainwear-experience

Re: the new Top shop poncho.

Post by rainwear-experience »

Hi Debs

Nice to see you, hope you're well

That's a real pity, they're not exactly cheap either

I imagine it'll stop a lot of people buying them which means less chance of seeing them 'in the street'
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Hi Debs,

I'm assuming you've tried warming it up a little bit to see if it becomes more flexible.

I know Jane had a glass-clear 3/4 length raincoat from Miss Selfridge about 20 years ago and it was very un-flexible. I found it quite a turn on as it made such a great sound as Jane walked, but it did make it unpractical to wear. Jane tended to save it for the bedroom.

Also what Top Shop have on the website bears no resemblance to what they have in their shops. We like to see a raincoat before we buy it because of the issues you've had Debs. We've been into 3 stores now and only one had one of the red shiny raincoats (in a useless size 8) that the web site displayed as in stock for a bout a week. None of the clear or red ponchos and none of the yellow or blue shiny macs.

Pete
Fender

Post by Fender »

Thats no good news.they look so good,shame that they are so hard.you are not happy after a while :? Can i ask which colour you bought?
clairetayloy

Post by clairetayloy »

Thanks for that - i was literally about to buy one! Ah well never mind eh?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Hopefully Pete they’ve totally sold out and we’re about to see streets full of rainwear clad girls

I might not hold my breath though