Maria Menounos - clear raincoat

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Maria Menounos - clear raincoat

Post by plasphil »

Some great shots of Maria Menounos in a clear plastic raincoat in Times Square on New Years Eve 2018/19.

Phil

https://fgm.photoshelter.com/gallery/12 ... _VLZ4XeQ/0
rainwearseeker

Re: Maria Menounos - clear raincoat

Post by rainwearseeker »

are there more shots of her in the yellow stutterheim?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rainwearseeker wrote: January 14th, 2019, 12:15 pm are there more shots of her in the yellow stutterheim?
Have you ever thought of looking for things for yourself instead of asking other people to do all the work?
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Having viewed a large number of pictures of her, I don't know how long the show was but it would appear she was wearing at least 5 different outfits!

Phil
rainwear-experience

plasphil wrote: January 14th, 2019, 1:07 pm Having viewed a large number of pictures of her, I don't know how long the show was but it would appear she was wearing at least 5 different outfits!

Phil
Phil, you should have at least put a link on here for the lame and lazy, you know they're going to ask
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

A long time since I heard the phrase "lame and lazy"! Our PE teacher used to refer to the "sick, lame and lazy" when checking who was going to miss the lesson. The "lazy" were the boys who would have to sit it out (uncomfortably) because they had forgotten to bring their kit.
rainwear-experience

WealdenMac wrote: January 14th, 2019, 3:20 pm A long time since I heard the phrase "lame and lazy"! Our PE teacher used to refer to the "sick, lame and lazy" when checking who was going to miss the lesson. The "lazy" were the boys who would have to sit it out (uncomfortably) because they had forgotten to bring their kit.
Sounds like we might be from a similar era :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I get sick of the lazy people who contribute very little but constantly expect others to do all the running around to answer their questions, google seems to be a mystery to some people

Rant over (for now :) )