Hunters and yellow rain suit...

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
apronboy

Re: Hunters and yellow rain suit...

Post by apronboy »

Hi . I like my yellow rubber friesennerz want to befriend similar vintage rubber lover .
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

i too love my Rubber Friesennerz
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I had one years ago, yellow rubber one side and blue cotton the other, made by Campary (the inflatable boat people in Italy). Unfortunately time took its toll and eventually the rubber perished. I am still looking for a replacement so any suggestion would be most welcome.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

rubberdee wrote: December 10th, 2018, 10:21 am I had one years ago, yellow rubber one side and blue cotton the other, made by Campary (the inflatable boat people in Italy). Unfortunately time took its toll and eventually the rubber perished. I am still looking for a replacement so any suggestion would be most welcome.
These kind of raincoats are easily found on the German ebay (www.ebay.de), just type 'Friesennerz' into the search box.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Yes, that is true 'Kinky-in-Scotland' but they are all tend to be plastic nowadays, which is the last thing of interest to me. Just a personal preference, you understand. any thanks for the advice though.