Far Eastern Rainwear

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Far Eastern Rainwear

Post by plasphil »

If, like me, you're a fan of colourful plastic rainwear from the Far East, there are some great images on these sales sites. I have noticed they now feature 'western' models so it's great to see girls, and men, wearing my particular favourite - plastic rain suits.

Phil

https://www.tmall.com/mlist/regular_Gaz ... &wh_page=1
Taffmac

Re: Far Eastern Rainwear

Post by Taffmac »

Thanks again, Phil. There's some really nice items there.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Just be aware of the difference in Asian sizing from UK sizing if anyone decides to buy these suits, typically, Asian sizes are 2 smaller than UK, an Asian L is a UK S, Asian XL = UK M etc.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 11:57 am Just be aware of the difference in Asian sizing from UK sizing if anyone decides to buy these suits, typically, Asian sizes are 2 smaller than UK, an Asian L is a UK S, Asian XL = UK M etc.
Have you bought much from Asia?
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

I understand the sizing problems but I would never buy from overseas anyway. P-U-L sell some of the suits but the trousers are to short.

Phil
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Ray wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 11:57 am Just be aware of the difference in Asian sizing from UK sizing if anyone decides to buy these suits, typically, Asian sizes are 2 smaller than UK, an Asian L is a UK S, Asian XL = UK M etc.
Plenty, and I love all of it, rainsuits, waders, wellies, rubber suits, rubber gloves, chemical suits and all much cheaper that PUL, and reasonable shipping too, you don't get ripped off for 1st class signed for and have your order sent 2nd class standard.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

:P
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 3:55 pm
Ray wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Plenty, and I love all of it, rainsuits, waders, wellies, rubber suits, rubber gloves, chemical suits and all much cheaper that PUL, and reasonable shipping too, you don't get ripped off for 1st class signed for and have your order sent 2nd class standard.
You make it sound easy, apart from the sizing issues are there any pitfalls?