excellant idea

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Post Reply
pvculike
Posts: 214
Joined: October 13th, 2014, 1:22 pm

excellant idea

Post by pvculike » September 23rd, 2018, 5:40 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWfz7v38 ... =youtu.be#

What a good idea, everyone should have one!

Gaz

hotwilly
Posts: 1617
Joined: March 17th, 2011, 9:03 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: excellant idea

Post by hotwilly » September 23rd, 2018, 9:27 pm

Released the year I was born - can't remember any suit like that...lol
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)

spitfire617
Posts: 1515
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: excellant idea

Post by spitfire617 » September 24th, 2018, 9:09 am

pvculike wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:40 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWfz7v38 ... =youtu.be#

What a good idea, everyone should have one!

Gaz
When are you making a promo video like that lol lol

Ray
Posts: 1796
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: excellant idea

Post by Ray » September 24th, 2018, 12:32 pm

spitfire617 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 9:09 am
pvculike wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:40 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWfz7v38 ... =youtu.be#

What a good idea, everyone should have one!

Gaz
When are you making a porno video like that lol lol
Fixed it for you :D

spitfire617
Posts: 1515
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: excellant idea

Post by spitfire617 » September 24th, 2018, 12:47 pm

Ray wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 12:32 pm
spitfire617 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 9:09 am
pvculike wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:40 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWfz7v38 ... =youtu.be#

What a good idea, everyone should have one!

Gaz
When are you making a porno video like that lol lol
Fixed it for you :D
No promo lol lol

Ray
Posts: 1796
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: excellant idea

Post by Ray » September 24th, 2018, 2:36 pm

spitfire617 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 12:47 pm
Ray wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 12:32 pm
spitfire617 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 9:09 am

When are you making a porno video like that lol lol
Fixed it for you :D
No promo lol lol
A porno promo? OK if thats what you want lol

spitfire617
Posts: 1515
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: excellant idea

Post by spitfire617 » September 24th, 2018, 2:39 pm

Ray wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 2:36 pm
spitfire617 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 12:47 pm
Ray wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 12:32 pm


Fixed it for you :D
No promo lol lol
A porno promo? OK if thats what you want lol
It would be cold outdoors lol lol

Post Reply