Raincoat on ITV This Morning Show (UK only)

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
mackboost

Post by mackboost »

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/style-be ... ning-coats
kinkycumbria

Re: Raincoat on ITV This Morning Show (UK only)

Post by kinkycumbria »

the lady in it isn't bad too!
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

It won't let me watch it, something about problems with 'crossdomain' comes up, but I can watch the adverts before it!

Phil
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

plasphil wrote: September 21st, 2018, 9:24 am It won't let me watch it, something about problems with 'crossdomain' comes up, but I can watch the adverts before it!

Phil
It will not open for me either don't know why?
cmp

Post by cmp »

Would not play in my Internet Explorer on Windows 7 but if you put Rainwear Central on to Google chrome if will paly.
Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

I had no problems, using Chrome. Just put my postcode in and waited for the adverts to finish.

Philip Schofield got aroused by the Topshop clear mac; I think his comment was " Anything for the weekend?"

Topshop have a number of styles of clear macs on their website, as are ASOS and others. So, why aren't we seeing them in the high street? Are they all being used in the bedrooms (blush)?
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Priscilla wrote: September 21st, 2018, 6:16 pm I had no problems, using Chrome. Just put my postcode in and waited for the adverts to finish.

Philip Schofield got aroused by the Topshop clear mac; I think his comment was " Anything for the weekend?"

Topshop have a number of styles of clear macs on their website, as are ASOS and others. So, why aren't we seeing them in the high street? Are they all being used in the bedrooms (blush)?
I finally saw this via itv hub nothing really spectacular I actually prefer PVC-U-LIKE raincoats than those that were show. Longer and actually looked better and well made.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

The topshop coat is amazing. feels so soft to the touch and also on ones skin. love the pink lines.
Holly would look amazing in it..
Wee tingle. :oops: eem.

Debs xx