Elements video

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Elements video

Post by plasphil »

Can't believe I haven't discovered this before, absolutely fantastic, the 'master' at work!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIh6ih ... 94E8380519

Phil
raincoatboy

Re: Elements video

Post by raincoatboy »

OMG! That noise. Her raincoat is so shiny and noisy. I noticed the guy walking past in the background. He has very focused skills. If I saw her in a hallway with that raincoat on I would have walked into the wall. I want one of these.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Very nice
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Onslow

Post by Onslow »

Wow - Hey Gaz , if anyone is prone to heart attacks you have just done for them !
For the rest of us - truly glorious !
Don't you ever dare retire - you have responsibilities to all of us on this site !
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

Love the red raincoat, in fact all the raincoats being modelled. Oh and model too.You are a lucky man Gaz!
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Cheers for the comments guys. Glad my efforts are being appreciated.

I'm heading towards 60 and need to retire. Anyone got deep pockets and fancy owning a raincoat factory?

Gaz
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

As a small businessman myself, I'd like to retire but as I'm sure you're aware, it's not that easy! I really admire your dedication to your business and I'm very pleased to see your strong efforts to bring back sensible rainwear to the high streets appears to be paying off with many favourable comments in the media from, I presume, 'non fetish' women.

Phil.
Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

Gaz, I retired last year at the tender age of 74, and am loving the difference.BUT, my message is one born of total selfishness. Please keep going; your products and videos are a joy to all of us in this otherwise drab and dangerous world. Only retire if you can find someone who will have your vision and passion to continue. I would consider it myself but for my lack of skill and sadly , now youth.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Priscilla wrote: June 1st, 2018, 9:19 am Gaz, I retired last year at the tender age of 74, and am loving the difference.BUT, my message is one born of total selfishness. Please keep going; your products and videos are a joy to all of us in this otherwise drab and dangerous world. Only retire if you can find someone who will have your vision and passion to continue. I would consider it myself but for my lack of skill and sadly , now youth.
Cheers Priscilla

The one thing that does keep me going is that I love working with the Plastic and being able to give people enjoyment, but it is grueling. The other thing that just keeps me going is the thought of seeing all of the welding machines going into a Scrap lorry because that really would be the final nail in the coffin. I can see the fetish market getting smaller and unfortunately the youth of today really don't care where a coat is made or the quality because most of them throw away clothes after a couple of wears anyway so not sure what the future holds. I'll keep going whilst I can pay the wages and the rent but the day I start losing money will be the time to say that's it. Gaz
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Perfect! Such a beautiful model in such a beautiful red raincoat! My favourite!
PVC is sexy.