Raincoats

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience

Re: Raincoats

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: May 10th, 2018, 7:59 am Oh really and when will your pay site be up and running??
Nice name!
To be honest I could do with Gaz getting a move on and post some more images for me to steal :o

I thought the name had quite a familiar ring to it :D
rainwear-experience

pvculike wrote: May 10th, 2018, 8:51 am Make sure I get my cut Ray!
Cut? I'm not ure you've got the hang of this arrangement

You do all the work and have all the costs and I collect the funds, simples

Can you please post some more images as I've just purchased another domain, raincoatfreeloader.com, and it needs paying for
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Ray wrote: May 10th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Can you please post some more images as I've just purchased another domain, raincoatfreeloader.com, and it needs paying for
Ah you got that domain name!
I looked at it and it had already gone!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: May 10th, 2018, 12:49 pm
Ray wrote: May 10th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Ah you got that domain name!
I looked at it and it had already gone!
Yeah, but I had to pay BIG money for it so I hope Gaz gets a move on so I can steal his images

BTW Im collecting your images too, I was going to ask but thought why bother, I knew you wouldn't mind
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

But all my images are copy writed! lol lol
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

This gives me an idea, I could open a business offering tea and coffee to people while they view all these images Ray is collecting for his new sites, but what would I call such a place... mmm... I know, how about the 'Rainwear Cafe', shouldn't be a problem with that
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: May 10th, 2018, 5:29 pm This gives me an idea, I could open a business offering tea and coffee to people while they view all these images Ray is collecting for his new sites, but what would I call such a place... mmm... I know, how about the 'Rainwear Cafe', shouldn't be a problem with that
Thats a great idea, will the coffee and cake be free whilst we all sit down and look at the free images? He he
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: May 10th, 2018, 4:53 pm But all my images are copy writed! lol lol
Copywrite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont be silly, its the internet everything is FREEEEEEEEEEE
rainwear-experience

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: May 10th, 2018, 5:29 pm This gives me an idea, I could open a business offering tea and coffee to people while they view all these images Ray is collecting for his new sites, but what would I call such a place... mmm... I know, how about the 'Rainwear Cafe', shouldn't be a problem with that
lol, what a great idea, by 'offering' do you mean selling because charging would go against this new worlds principle where everything is free

The name sounds familiar, wasnt that the site run by that grumpy old bugga, him that was always bleating on about people stealing his images
rainwear-experience

pvculike wrote: May 10th, 2018, 6:04 pm
Thats a great idea, will the coffee and cake be free whilst we all sit down and look at the free images? He he
Er, some people dont have the time to be sitting round drinking coffee and eating cake they need to be hiring models, making rainwear and arranging shoots so I can steal the pictures for my websites, Flickr, Pinterest and other outlets

If you guys can get on with the photoshoots I'll have a coffee and a large piece of that millionaires shortbread, and make it snappy :D