Various Rainwear images

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
spitfire617

Various Rainwear images

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience

Re: Various Rainwear images

Post by rainwear-experience »

Looks like you two have been busy, have you had a lot of weather, nice variety of images there hope you dont mind but I've added them to the other 50,000 on my pinterest website so I can share them with the world ;)

Seriously, thanks for posting
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Ray wrote: March 22nd, 2018, 3:46 pm Looks like you two have been busy, have you had a lot of weather, nice variety of images there hope you dont mind but I've added them to the other 50,000 on my pinterest website so I can share them with the world ;)

You are welcome! lol lol
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Ray wrote: March 22nd, 2018, 3:46 pm Looks like you two have been busy, have you had a lot of weather, nice variety of images there hope you dont mind but I've added them to the other 50,000 on my pinterest website so I can share them with the world ;)

I can never find anything of interest on Pininterest!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: March 23rd, 2018, 8:14 am
I can never find anything of interest on Pininterest!
Funny you should say that I was just looking through some accounts, as you do, and noticed the vast amount of images some people had stored

The largest number of images was 52,206 not all rainwear but 52,000+ images is incredible and I doubt even one of them was an original

I found someone who I believe is a member here with almost 9,000 images, the images unorganised so take a very long time to load, why anyone would want 30 copies of the same image is beyond me

There is no thought given to quality control, the images have obviously been 'stripped' from other places in some sort of moronic feeding frenzy

Why anyone would want such a vast collection of images given that most of them are duplicates is again beyond me, maybe its part of this Social Media craze for having the most, I have 67 million "friends on Faceboook" I have 30 million followers on "Twitter" I have "52,000 images on Pinterest"

Its very sad in my opinion, but hey ho
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

I actually do not use Pinterest.
I use Imgur for storage.
Or Flickr to show off different photos.
I know your pain as yes there are people on all sites including Facebook that seem as you say harvest photos from the net and other places and repost them.
Keep trawling!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: March 23rd, 2018, 9:42 am I actually do not use Pinterest.
I use Imgur for storage.
I know your pain as yes there are people on all sites including Facebook that seem as you say harvest photos from the net and other places and repost them.
Keep trawling!
I think keep trolling might be more appropriate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not saying that Im goody two shoes but if I find an image I like then I save it to my laptop, if I want to share an image (that I dont have permission to share) then I post a link to it, how can anyone have the time to look at 52,00 images, surely it will only produce wrist strain

From clicking the mouse button of course ;)
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Ray wrote: March 23rd, 2018, 9:55 am
spitfire617 wrote: March 23rd, 2018, 9:42 am I actually do not use Pinterest.
I use Imgur for storage.
Keep trawling!
I think keep trolling might be more appropriate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not saying that Im goody two shoes but if I find an image I like then I save it to my laptop, if I want to share an image (that I dont have permission to share) then I post a link to it, how can anyone have the time to look at 52,00 images, surely it will only produce wrist strain

From clicking the mouse button of course ;)
lol lol very true!