Rainwear Videos

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
MollySilver
Posts: 1
Joined: August 2nd, 2017, 5:10 pm

Rainwear Videos

Post by MollySilver » November 16th, 2017, 9:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm Molly Silver, a fetish video producer and rainwear enthusiast. I film myself in a variety of rubber and pvc rainwear and post the videos here: www.clips4sale.com/115180 if you'd like to check them out. I also take custom video orders. All in all, I'm eager to talk with other rainwear fetishists to find out what you're interested in.

Thanks for having me here, and cheers!

Molly Silver

TStorm56
Posts: 65
Joined: October 20th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by TStorm56 » November 17th, 2017, 5:32 pm

If you could do a video of you in a yellow rainsuit and rubber boots that would be awesome :D

thanks for posting this here!

Ray
Posts: 1564
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by Ray » November 18th, 2017, 11:02 am

Could I request a video of Kylie in a frosted clear knee length plastic with a Purple Hunter welly on her right foot and a shiny Black welly on her left, if you could ask her to sing 'Return of the Mac' as well that would be great, thank you

Domino
Posts: 438
Joined: September 27th, 2011, 1:51 pm
Location: SE England

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by Domino » November 18th, 2017, 12:01 pm

You realise, of course, that it will set you back £38 (or £76 if you want her to say, "Ooh, Ray baby, you're really turning me on!"). Then again, I suppose you'll say a wind-up is as good as a turn-on any day. :lol:

spitfire617
Posts: 1267
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by spitfire617 » November 18th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Domino wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 12:01 pm
You realise, of course, that it will set you back £38 (or £76 if you want her to say, "Ooh, Ray baby, you're really turning me on!"). Then again, I suppose you'll say a wind-up is as good as a turn-on any day. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ray
Posts: 1564
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by Ray » November 18th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Domino wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 12:01 pm
You realise, of course, that it will set you back £38 (or £76 if you want her to say, "Ooh, Ray baby, you're really turning me on!"). Then again, I suppose you'll say a wind-up is as good as a turn-on any day. :lol:
Awww, I thought we just had to make a request and our wish would be granted

If Kylie turned up it would definitly put the wind up me

Ray
Posts: 1564
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by Ray » November 18th, 2017, 7:53 pm

spitfire617 wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 1:25 pm
Domino wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 12:01 pm
You realise, of course, that it will set you back £38 (or £76 if you want her to say, "Ooh, Ray baby, you're really turning me on!"). Then again, I suppose you'll say a wind-up is as good as a turn-on any day. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Oh yes, very funny when a guys dreams are shattered :oops:

spitfire617
Posts: 1267
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by spitfire617 » November 19th, 2017, 11:18 am

Ray wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 7:53 pm
spitfire617 wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 1:25 pm
Domino wrote:
November 18th, 2017, 12:01 pm
You realise, of course, that it will set you back £38 (or £76 if you want her to say, "Ooh, Ray baby, you're really turning me on!"). Then again, I suppose you'll say a wind-up is as good as a turn-on any day. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Oh yes, very funny when a guys dreams are shattered :oops:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

latexstorm
Posts: 67
Joined: January 30th, 2010, 9:25 pm

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by latexstorm » November 19th, 2017, 11:26 am

Doing something that doesn't involve walking into a lake, or filling your boots with water, or wading up to your neck in mud would be a nice change of pace. It's surprisingly hard to find content that isn't yet another mud-caked wet-n-messy showcase.

Ray
Posts: 1564
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Rainwear Videos

Post by Ray » November 20th, 2017, 10:06 am

latexstorm wrote:
November 19th, 2017, 11:26 am
Doing something that doesn't involve walking into a lake, or filling your boots with water, or wading up to your neck in mud would be a nice change of pace. It's surprisingly hard to find content that isn't yet another mud-caked wet-n-messy showcase.
Well you've said what you dont like, maybe it would be more helpful to say what you do like!

Post Reply