New shoot - slightly off topic.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
travis28

Re: New shoot - slightly off topic.

Post by travis28 »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: October 30th, 2017, 5:04 pm
travis28 wrote: October 30th, 2017, 4:22 pm Cheers Ray! I can highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Burnley, then ;)
Burnley? I was born there, time to return home me thinks :)
Linds is a Lancs person but I am from Middle England. It was a trip to sort out family stuff. Although, Burnley is pretty awesome :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

travis28 wrote: October 30th, 2017, 5:37 pm Ray, you took the words right out of my mouth and thank you. Our photos might not be to everyone's taste but hey, it is what it is.

After this year, I think the world is in chaos (the death of a close friend and then my mother passing from cancer).

The good option is to be kind. And compassionate. I take the photos to share a bit of fun and just say "hey, fetish is fun" and I don't want to repeat what I have done before. If people don't like it, fair enough....

*shrugs shoulders*
I dont think blackmacjay was trying to be unkind but it just seems these days we cant just be happy at what someone has shared with us and just tell them we like it or if not just move on

Burnley? all Burnley means to me is, hopefully, three points at the end of tonight :D
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Nice to see new photos from you :) They are great as always, although Linda looks better without the gasmask ;)
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Ray wrote: October 30th, 2017, 5:48 pm
travis28 wrote: October 30th, 2017, 5:37 pm Ray, you took the words right out of my mouth and thank you. Our photos might not be to everyone's taste but hey, it is what it is.

After this year, I think the world is in chaos (the death of a close friend and then my mother passing from cancer).

The good option is to be kind. And compassionate. I take the photos to share a bit of fun and just say "hey, fetish is fun" and I don't want to repeat what I have done before. If people don't like it, fair enough....

*shrugs shoulders*
I dont think blackmacjay was trying to be unkind but it just seems these days we cant just be happy at what someone has shared with us and just tell them we like it or if not just move on

Burnley? all Burnley means to me is, hopefully, three points at the end of tonight :D
Heh, thanks matey! Burnley is a pretty cool place - great food, good people.

As to the consumers vs people making the photos - I agree but can't please everyone all the time? However, anyone out there who wants to paypal me some dosh, give me a yell!

#silence #tumbleweed

;)
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Taurus wrote: October 30th, 2017, 7:37 pm Nice to see new photos from you :) They are great as always, although Linda looks better without the gasmask ;)
Cheers, the gasmask was in place as Linda drove 110 miles and was tired (and did not have makeup). So, needs must.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

travis28 wrote: October 30th, 2017, 8:03 pm

*shrugs shoulders*

As to the consumers vs people making the photos - I agree but can't please everyone all the time? However, anyone out there who wants to paypal me some dosh, give me a yell!

#silence #tumbleweed

;)
"but can't please everyone all the time" so I've finally learned that the only way is to please yourself, do the images you like and enjoy doing and ignore the people who choose to take pot shots

Funny how it always seems to be the people who contribute / share the least are the ones who complain the most but I guess that's life

BTW the cheque's in the post :D

I'm sure Burnley is great but I'll have to wait for the wounds of last nights defeat to heal before I venture that way
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Ray wrote: October 31st, 2017, 8:59 am
travis28 wrote: October 30th, 2017, 8:03 pm

#silence #tumbleweed

;)
"but can't please everyone all the time" so I've finally learned that the only way is to please yourself, do the images you like and enjoy doing and ignore the people who choose to take pot shots

Funny how it always seems to be the people who contribute / share the least are the ones who complain the most but I guess that's life

BTW the cheque's in the post :D

I'm sure Burnley is great but I'll have to wait for the wounds of last nights defeat to heal before I venture that way
Where is Burnley? Is that in the Outer Hebrides? lol lol
Why worry about what others think?
You guys produce exceptional image and then post them to here and other sites.
Keep up the good work.
(May need the gasmask at a future date! lol lol)
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Hi, I am contemplating selling the mask - used for one photoshoot, looking at £45 including postage.

Thank you for the kind comments.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

travis28 wrote: October 31st, 2017, 12:44 pm Hi, I am contemplating selling the mask - used for one photoshoot, looking at £45 including postage.

Keep the gasmask for World War 3!
travis28

Post by travis28 »

spitfire617 wrote: October 31st, 2017, 1:16 pm
travis28 wrote: October 31st, 2017, 12:44 pm Hi, I am contemplating selling the mask - used for one photoshoot, looking at £45 including postage.

Keep the gasmask for World War 3!
I don't think is a functioning model.

I am hoping we can see out the end of the world, at least until the last Star Wars movie has been released.....