Matt Helm 'Murderers Row'

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Matt Helm 'Murderers Row'

Post by plasphil »

At the beginning of the Dean Martin spy spoof film 'Murderer's Row' from 1967 is a scene with Dean surrounded by beautiful girls, as he always was! One of the girls was wearing a clear plastic cape and I have been searching for years for a good shot of her and finally found a great one. We were teased with just a glimpse of plastic wear in several US films and TV shows in the sixties so I'll keep searching. The beginning of 'In like Flint' is another great one for clear plastic.

Phil

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/362047257525626400/
Taffmac

Re: Matt Helm 'Murderers Row'

Post by Taffmac »

Hi Phil,

I remember "In Like Flint". Several girls under hairdryers with clear plastic capes over their bikinis. Very sexy. Thinking about the US films and TV shows of the sixties, I would love to find clips from the early black and white Perry Mason series where his secretary Della Street wore a beautiful translucent plastic mac when she was sent to the deli in the pouring rain for sandwiches. I have tried searching but, unfortunately, no luck.

Thanks for all your finds. Please keep them coming.

Jeff.
frogmac

Post by frogmac »

Wow! Very nice. Looks as if she was wearing nothing else unless you look closely.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Jeff,

Is this the Perry Mason episode? (S1EP23), it's not Della but another woman wearing a translucent raincoat or as the waiter puts it 'the type you can see through'. If it's not, there are a lot more episodes on Dailymotion but don't tell CBS!

Phil

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5emlh8
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Hi Phil,

I really appreciate the trouble you went to in order to find that Perry Mason episode. It's not the one I had in mind but what a great find !!!! I counted four plastic macs right at the beginning, firstly 2 see-through macs at the very beginning then one lady in the queue with a mac draped over her arm and then a plastic mac (not see-through) being worn by the lady behind a gentleman. I am going to spend many hours going through the episodes on Dailymotion in the hope that I find Della Street coming into the office having been out in the pouring rain in a see-through plastic mac.

Thanks again for finding that episode and letting me know about Dailymotion.
Jeff.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Hi again Phil,

I can't thank you enough for putting me on to Dailymotion. You were very close with series 1, episode 23. The one that I actually wanted to see is series 1, episode 32, The Case Of The Substitute Face. Here's a link and the scene starts about 49 minutes in. Tell me if you think it was worth the searching.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fdvws
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Oh yes, great stuff, not seen that before. I always like to see a woman unbuttoning and taking a mac off but obviously prefer to see her putting it on!
It look like it may be the same mac? I think I'll compile a list of scenes I'm still looking for and post it just in case someone has seen them.

I'll keep searching..........

Phil.