Hi everyone

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Rainweargumboots

Hi everyone

Post by Rainweargumboots »

Hi it's Ethan here does anyone anymore have lots of pictures of latex kitty in mac raincoats and all rainwear and all Maxden's rainwear and hunter rubber boots and chest waders and thigh boots and one pair of black Nokian boots as well and are you able to send them to me please thank you best regards Ethan. And also can someone please send me a lots of pictures of latex kitty and my email address is R1t5u6m@yahoo.com 😀
merv

Re: Hi everyone

Post by merv »

Rainweargumboots wrote: September 18th, 2017, 12:23 pm Hi it's Ethan here does anyone anymore have lots of pictures of latex kitty in mac raincoats and all rainwear and all Maxden's rainwear and hunter rubber boots and chest waders and thigh boots and one pair of black Nokian boots as well and are you able to send them to me please thank you best regards Ethan. And also can someone please send me a lots of pictures of latex kitty and my email address is R1t5u6m@yahoo.com 😀
would you want these for free?
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Well said Merv, he doesn't want much does he!
nerzman

Post by nerzman »

Quite modest he is indeed...
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

added you on flickr
Rainweargumboots

merv wrote: September 18th, 2017, 4:26 pm
Rainweargumboots wrote: September 18th, 2017, 12:23 pm Hi it's Ethan here does anyone anymore have lots of pictures of latex kitty in mac raincoats and all rainwear and all Maxden's rainwear and hunter rubber boots and chest waders and thigh boots and one pair of black Nokian boots as well and are you able to send them to me please thank you best regards Ethan. And also can someone please send me a lots of pictures of latex kitty and my email address is R1t5u6m@yahoo.com 😀
Yes please there merv
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Rainweargumboots wrote: September 25th, 2017, 11:02 am
merv wrote: September 18th, 2017, 4:26 pm
Yes please there merv
lol, is it school holidays in Oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
Rainweargumboots

Hi everyone does anyone know any girls/woman ladies like to wear rainwear and rubber boots and waders and I do have Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,Fetlife,yahoo,Skype,fetish rainwear international

Best regards Rainweargumboots or Ethan
Last edited by Rainweargumboots on February 10th, 2021, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Better than that I've got phone numbers and email addresses of 20-30 girls/women ladies who like to wear rainwear and rubber boots and waders :o

(some people never learn)
Rainweargumboots

rainwear-experience wrote: February 7th, 2021, 8:31 pm Better than that I've got phone numbers and email addresses of 20-30 girls/women ladies who like to wear rainwear and rubber boots and waders :o

(some people never learn)
It’s okay
Okay feel free to send me a pm or Email me please that be great thanks