Two blondes in yellow rainsuits

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
TStorm56

Two blondes in yellow rainsuits

Post by TStorm56 »

HeatherluvsPVC

Re: Two blondes in yellow rainsuits

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Very nice but what's with the face masks are they going to do a bit of welding or can anyone think of something else that two yellow clad blondes could do together?
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

HeatherluvsPVC wrote: August 31st, 2017, 5:19 pm Very nice but what's with the face masks are they going to do a bit of welding or can anyone think of something else that two yellow clad blondes could do together?
They are cleaning parts of a B52 bomber and they are beauty queens which I was surprised to see, but approve of, ;)
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

valenteen wrote: September 1st, 2017, 5:19 am
HeatherluvsPVC wrote: August 31st, 2017, 5:19 pm Very nice but what's with the face masks are they going to do a bit of welding or can anyone think of something else that two yellow clad blondes could do together?
I don't know why but i quite like the face masks, i want to see more of these two with slower cutting between shots, the bits with them in was too quick. Does anyone have video editing skill to make an edit of just them, I'm afraid idon't know how to do it?
I noticed it too, I blame the editors at CBS and the quick competition nature of the show. The face shields look like standard PPE kit for Air Force personnel. As for editing the clip, I would need a good sized file at a decent resolution because the link to yt clip had it greatly reduced to avoid a DMCA takedown bot.