Katie Morag

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
frederique

Re: Katie Morag

Post by frederique »

have you a youtube's link ?
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Katie Morag is the protagonist and is a young girl. Whom may I ask is wearing the rainwear in the scene in question?
Slyfox

Post by Slyfox »

Image[/url]
friese4300

Post by friese4300 »

here is the link for youtube...
an old lady wears the yellow raincoat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtXsyXh4vDY
frederique

Post by frederique »

friese4300 wrote:here is the link for youtube...
an old lady wears the yellow raincoat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtXsyXh4vDY
thanks for this links ^^
merv

Post by merv »

PVC4 wrote:Two old people, one a man, one a woman - neither of which would be of any interest to a paedophile ...fuck me, some people are so hypersensitive. Stop reading headlines on tabloids and check your head with reality for once in a while. Jeez!
calm down, sorry that people are sensitive to dodgy material, its the way it is in the UK now, I leave others to judge whether its a good or bad thing, we all have our own moral standards, some different to others
Slyfox

Post by Slyfox »

Hi,

I would like to think that the person posting the link on here is fully aware that this site will not tolerate any form of under age pictures and videos.
For this reason, I checked the video clip and posted a picture of the lady concerned. if we automatically start questioning people posting links, then we run the risk of those people not posting anything and that would be a shame for a forum like this. I am sure that if anything bad did get posted, the moderators would be all over it like a rash!!!!

Now go and get dressed in your favourite outfit, put your favourite film on and enjoy the coming weekend :D AND BREATH
regards
Slyfox
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Slyfox wrote:Hi,

I would like to think that the person posting the link on here is fully aware that this site will not tolerate any form of under age pictures and videos.
For this reason, I checked the video clip and posted a picture of the lady concerned. if we automatically start questioning people posting links, then we run the risk of those people not posting anything and that would be a shame for a forum like this. I am sure that if anything bad did get posted, the moderators would be all over it like a rash!!!!

Now go and get dressed in your favourite outfit, put your favourite film on and enjoy the coming weekend :D AND BREATH
regards
Slyfox
Granted, we should not automatically start questioning people posting links, but when I did a web engine search of "Katie Morag" what comes up? An elderly woman, no! A young prepubescent redheaded female comes up. Now, should you not question a subject heading like that and a post that is scant on details? In the future, should I forward my concerns to a moderator instead of asking questions on a thread?
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

PVC4 wrote:TV programme - Katie Morag (7/13) CBeebies, BBC iplayer - Heavy duty yellow and black rainwear near the end of the episode
This is scant on scant on details. What do I see? Children's programing and two individuals wearing rainwear. The question is who is wearing it? It does not say and being an childless adult from Canada, I am not familiar with BBC children's programming.
I rest my case. Shall we move on? Because I am ready to move on.
Slyfox

Post by Slyfox »

sissy_sofi wrote:
Slyfox wrote:Hi,

regards
Slyfox
Granted, we should not automatically start questioning people posting links, but when I did a web engine search of "Katie Morag" what comes up? An elderly woman, no! A young prepubescent redheaded female comes up. Now, should you not question a subject heading like that and a post that is scant on details? In the future, should I forward my concerns to a moderator instead of asking questions on a thread?
No! you should have checked out the programme concerned (like I did) and if you found that it was not suitable, then you should have then emailed the moderators. Now like you, I'm ready the move on...