Black and/or Blue?

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.

Which do you prefer?

Poll ended at January 12th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Blue?
20%
Black?
52%
Both?
28%

Total votes: 25

blackmacjay

Black and/or Blue?

Post by blackmacjay »

I've managed to upload 4 pictures of my SO wearing a couple of mackintoshes to Flickr. She is past retirement age and that's as specific as I'll be. The blue one is in rubberized satin from Weathervain and the black is shiny PVC from Rainmac. Of course, I'm biased but I think she is stunning. Anyway, I'd be interested in any comments and please vote as to your favorite.

Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57624956@N06/
macca61

Re: Black and/or Blue?

Post by macca61 »

she is sexy in both macs but the pvc does it for me thanks for the photos
neil

Post by neil »

I'll go for the black too,although the blue coat looks good also.
Your SO cirtainly looks in good shape!
pvcpaul

Post by pvcpaul »

You are right, your SO is stunning! The black pvc is my favourite.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Very sexy pictures!
Janine

Post by Janine »

GORGEOUS - IT IS THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE MAC FOR ME.
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

definitely the black one
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

My thanks to all who viewed this subject post and especially to those who voted in the poll. I was not surprised that most favored the black PVC as visually it is stunning. It's hard to say which she prefers as she wears both depending on the temperature and the blue is warmer. For what it's worth though, my favorite is the blue rubberized satin because I have the advantage of appreciating it with more than my eyes. I love the way the rubber ripples as she walks and the sound as it slaps quietly against her boots.

Lucky Me!
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Lucky you indeed. I don't know, black PVC is always hot, but I'm starting to come around on the whole rubberized satin thing (I guess since I've never seen too many rubberized satin trenchcoats in the States it's an acquired taste). I like the way the color seems to morph from blue to black depending on where/how the light hits it. The added details like the shoulder eapulets (sp?) and the yoke/cape front help to enhance the sexy factor for me as well.
I imagine if I heard the infamous "susuruss" sound when she walks it would kick my libido into overdrive, so it's probably best to only have the visual. It would be even sexier if she were wearing wellies in both pics, however. Two thumbs up for the pics!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Well we're in the States so there's at least one rubberized mac here which we got from England. And yes, the rustle, the susurruss, is to me magical. You would be amazed how every time she wears it to go to the mall or to a restaurant, just how many times she's asked with admiration, where we bought it. But, alas for you, no wellies but her favorite boots are knee length in black leather with a 3 1/2 inch heel custom made in France.

As I said, Lucky Me!