Blue shiny rukka raincoat

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rukkacrazy

Blue shiny rukka raincoat

Post by rukkacrazy » November 25th, 2015, 9:26 am

This is my rukka raincoat I have! I love it and use it often. Tell me what you think. And feel free to ask for more picture or have ideas of how I can use it. I am happy to share. if anyone else has a rukka raincoat I be happy to hear about it and see aswell.

pvcmac

Re: Blue shiny rukka raincoat

Post by pvcmac » November 25th, 2015, 9:35 am

this was on ebay, I was watching it. I have 2 shiny green rukkas, 1 red 1 black and 1 blue. also a navy blue shiny that is badly ripped at the hood and down the arm, sadly it cant be repaired.

rukkacrazy

Post by rukkacrazy » November 25th, 2015, 9:40 am

pvcmac wrote:this was on ebay, I was watching it. I have 2 shiny green rukkas, 1 red 1 black and 1 blue. also a navy blue shiny that is badly ripped at the hood and down the arm, sadly it cant be repaired.
How lovely you have 2 green shiny rukkas. you have pictures of them?

rubbermac

Post by rubbermac » November 25th, 2015, 9:56 am

I have a very Shiny Van Allen from the 70 s with a detachable cowl.... Absolutely love it

frederique

Post by frederique » November 28th, 2015, 2:43 am

wouah nice raincoat

rukkacrazy

Post by rukkacrazy » November 28th, 2015, 10:17 am

I am so happy I finaly got my hands on a shiny rukka raincoat in good condition. Feels amazing to use it.

ShinyW

Post by ShinyW » December 9th, 2015, 11:48 am

Me and her indoors were on holidays down the south coast the last few days. Pretty rainy and generally wet down there. Imagine my surprise when I saw a woman walking down the main street with a raincoat very similar to the one in the photo above.

A sighting like this might happen once a year for me here in West Oz, it was pretty inspirational for me.

Oilskin_Lover

Post by Oilskin_Lover » December 16th, 2015, 11:08 pm

I have several, especially a black one with the strap at the collar. I have an olive one that is a mystery: it is exactly like two Swedish ones from
Sportsman's HQ. It seems to have the Swedish three crowns logo, but "made in Finland." What would a Finish outfit do making military items for
Sweden? Any ideas?
I would post pictures but I don't know how and I don't think I can on the Library machine I have to use.
O_L

Jjai

Post by Jjai » January 3rd, 2016, 10:20 am

I would love to be able to get one of the navy blue rukka raincoats popular in the 1980s.
At the moment I have a shiny thick black Yarmouth mac, it is in great shape despite being 30 years old.

I bought it on ebay Germany two years ago and it is the most waterproof mac I have ever worn. Needless to say I wear it constantly and have had some real good comments.

Another great colour for rukka macs is bright red and yes it would wear that colour in public also.

rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh » January 4th, 2016, 11:00 pm

This is very similar to the Rukka coat that Mary has in her stories