Winter Fun

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Juppe

Winter Fun

Post by Juppe »

hey hey here we go
Juppe

Juppe

Re: Winter Fun

Post by Juppe »

well it didn't work. I put the pic link between the img marks, but apparently that is not the way to do it
here's the link to the pic
Juppe

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41628358@N ... 9/sizes/l/
Juppe

Post by Juppe »

well, end of my skills...the link is there anyway and that's the only thing in this series that works...
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Use this tool to convert HTML to BBCode : http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/html2bbcode/

evad

Post by evad »

Boy, that looks like fun, Juppe! I've got to get me a sled! I live on the coast of Massachusetts in the US, and we don't get as much snow as they do inland, because of the ocean effect, but we got enough last month to cover the rocks in my ski-slope like back yard! I have been out in the "bad" weather several times in my new pink April Rain suit, though!

There is no such thing as bad weather- only bad clothing (Scandinavian saying)
Juppe

Post by Juppe »

Hi Dave,
good to hear from you. Yes, we've had a real oldtimer winter this year. The temp has been under the freezing point almost 10 weeks now, lowest at -27 centigrade (hey,that's cold). So the rainwear has not been very actively used as it becomes brittle in those extreme temps. But when the sun shines, the snow surface becomes already wet and bib pants is a proper attire. They also have low friction so you can slide along the slope even without the sled. If I do that in public I'll put my winter jacket on top, because the bib pants would attract unnecessary attention otherwise, but when they are a part of your clothing - no problem.
I think I haven't seen pics of the pink suit you mentioned, you once sent me one of your blue suit. Maybe you could share one.
Juppe
evad

Post by evad »

Juppe- Unfortunately, my digital camera no longer works... But, when I replace it, I will find a friend to take a picture of my baby pink April Rain suit... I have matching mittens, and matching baby pink hunter boots- that I had to cut down because they didn't fit over my calves.