Various tv reporter in raincoat.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
densimeo

Re: Various tv reporter in raincoat.

Post by densimeo »

Last edited by densimeo on March 1st, 2019, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
densimeo

Post by densimeo »

Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

Strange, with the Pollyana reference above I get directed to a motor racing video. Anyone re- reference that one?

On the subject generally, Brazil seems to be seriously at risk from devastating storms, flooding, and mud slips. Not climate change by any chance, Mr Trump?
densimeo

Post by densimeo »

Please, excuse me for the mistake, now the link is right :) Thank's for your suggestion.
Priscilla wrote: March 1st, 2019, 7:48 am Strange, with the Pollyana reference above I get directed to a motor racing video. Anyone re- reference that one?

On the subject generally, Brazil seems to be seriously at risk from devastating storms, flooding, and mud slips. Not climate change by any chance, Mr Trump?
Domino

Post by Domino »

The thing that gets me about Brazil is that its TV companies seem to equip all their reporters with raincoats, whilst the poor old public seem to have to rely on just umbrellas or else get thoroughly drenched. Do you know why that is, Densimeo?
densimeo

Post by densimeo »

I do not know exactly, I think for the reporters the raincoat is more comfortable, in fact in Brazil few people use the raincoat, but even here in Italy it is so, I think it's a matter of habits, in England it's very common to see people with the raincoat even if it does not rain ... the umbrella is not used very much.
Domino wrote: March 1st, 2019, 9:46 pm The thing that gets me about Brazil is that its TV companies seem to equip all their reporters with raincoats, whilst the poor old public seem to have to rely on just umbrellas or else get thoroughly drenched. Do you know why that is, Densimeo?
densimeo

Post by densimeo »

plasphil

Post by plasphil »

I don't know when you last visited England densimeo but in my opinion it is NOT very common to see people with raincoats, even when it is raining!

You will never see a British woman reporter wearing anything sensible in the rain, though they rarely report in severe weather anyway, the snooty cows would rather get wet.

Thanks for all your posts

Phil
densimeo

Post by densimeo »

Unfortunately I have never visited England, but I thought maybe for some old video seen on the web that England was the paradise of the raincoat, sorry :)
plasphil wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 12:57 pm I don't know when you last visited England densimeo but in my opinion it is NOT very common to see people with raincoats, even when it is raining!

You will never see a British woman reporter wearing anything sensible in the rain, though they rarely report in severe weather anyway, the snooty cows would rather get wet.

Thanks for all your posts

Phil
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

No. It doesn't rain in England any more. That's why we want to leave the EU!