Messy rainwear

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Re: Messy rainwear

Post by plasphil »

Not exactly rainwear, but wouldn't this be fun if everyone was dressed in raingear, even ponchos would be better than the coveralls.

Phil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtO-3FnwLAg
Rainwearmad

Post by Rainwearmad »

Winterboots

Post by Winterboots »

No that was a fully protected teacher for eggs, needed a bit more coverage for the amount of raingear though!!
Rainwearmad

Post by Rainwearmad »

haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

Great finds Phil,
I love how this thread keeps appearing with new content even after such a long time.

The one where the mode gets to put her hood up after answering some questions is pretty much a dream scenario for me!!
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Quite a nice ad for Qickpac rain jackets, nice bit of 'sploshing'!

Phil

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BjclTqwnJPH
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The long sleeved vinyl dress from the Mostwam page looks (actually looked) gorgeous. I wonder what they did with it afterwards. If they still have it I would certainly take it for proper and species-appropriate destruction.
There would be several possibilities like shredding, burning, melting, boiling, sandblasting, grinding, sawing, drilling, mixing with concrete, strip painting, use als target, ripping while being worn .......
Having a plastic zipper would make it a good candidate for the office shredder.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

ilikecoated wrote: June 1st, 2018, 11:22 am The long sleeved vinyl dress from the Mostwam page looks (actually looked) gorgeous. I wonder what they did with it afterwards. If they still have it I would certainly take it for proper and species-appropriate destruction.
There would be several possibilities like shredding, burning, melting, boiling, sandblasting, grinding, sawing, drilling, mixing with concrete, strip painting, use als target, ripping while being worn .......
Having a plastic zipper would make it a good candidate for the office shredder.
let me wear it and you can do anything you want!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

That could be done but only under strict rules: You would have to wear it while destroying another nice item and you would either have to take it off afterwards by ripping or cutting or by normal unzipping followed by another way of destruction. Each time you hesitate your lacquered bottom would geht whipped. It could be cast into an concrete block dir instance so you could take it home as a souvenir.