Destruction

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
kinkydenn

Re: Destruction

Post by kinkydenn » December 2nd, 2018, 6:53 pm

ilikecoated wrote:
November 30th, 2018, 8:42 pm
I would certainly like to do something like that if there wasn't that much work and preparation time involved.
I could imagine you being safely and hygienically "wrapped" at the beginning. A cute long-sleeved white vinyl bodysuit like I had pointed to under the Balmain thread would be nice. Not too tight however but with the zip prepared right after closure such that it can't be opened anymore and the suit must be cut or better ripped to get off again. You would have to wear it in a sauna first, or do some spinning or even both beforehand. Or hard gardening work. Or wear it for a day at work first or all of it. You would then be forced to wear each of the shiny Rukkas and destroy them yourself by cutting, ripping and shredding. If you dare to hesitate you will be hit on your vinyl clad bottom, which gives a nice sound by the way. As soon as all Rukkas are destroyed you would have to get rid of the nice vinyl bodysuit which you would have to boil in water before throwing it into the shredder. Rukkacrazy could be part of the team of course.
As a nice variant the Rukkas could also be boiled before you have to put them on still a little hot and soaking wet inside which would work fine being clad in that bodysuit.
What do you guys think of that ?
I would love that so much!

rukkacrazy

Post by rukkacrazy » December 3rd, 2018, 10:23 am

i am ciurious to see rukka raincoats get boiled . then stomped and draged around on roughl ground.

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated » December 3rd, 2018, 8:20 pm

The script could then be changed such that you boil the Rukkas and then Kinkydenn would have to wear them warm and wet and crawl on the specially prepared floor. He would also get some nice shiny vinyl trousers for additional protection. The floor could be prepared by filling a coat with old flower pots that are crushed by stomping on the coat or by the use of a hammer or both. It is probably advisible to wear ellbow and knee protection underneath the vinyl outfit when crawling over a ground that is prepared like that. The coats would have to be boiled again in order to get rid of the rubble because of the wear that it causes to the poor shredder.
I guess Rukkacrazy would also need a bodysuit for the protection of the Environment. ;)
Instead of a shiny vinyl one it could probably be one made from Rukka rainwear fabric or would you also like a soft, rustling and comfy shiny vinyl one ?
I would be in charge of keeping the whole thing under control and doing the punishment if needed.

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated » February 22nd, 2019, 10:44 pm

Here is another video showing some "vinyl transformation" with two shiny leggings and twp pairs of trousers.

https://youtu.be/OK_7fcWVOS8

kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn » February 23rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

Awesome! Wish I could have enjoyed them first!
ilikecoated wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 10:44 pm
Here is another video showing some "vinyl transformation" with two shiny leggings and twp pairs of trousers.

https://youtu.be/OK_7fcWVOS8