Plastic Pics link

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
RainyDee

Plastic Pics link

Post by RainyDee »

After finding all those pictures on rapidshare today I decided to go hunting around and see what else I could find and I came across this http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=423342 This is an adult site with aduult pictures and clips ;)
RainyDee

Re: Plastic Pics link

Post by RainyDee »

I've found another site with archives of girls in rainwear pictures, they can be downloaded freely through Rapidshare: http://www.bondagecompanion.com/bondage ... &sk=t&sd=a
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

Awesome love the pics in the second link
mason

Post by mason »

No viruses, trojans or malware there?

I want to check it out, but I don't trust these kind of sites
CARL HAYE

Post by CARL HAYE »

well when i tried to view them,i was told to get out of there,i had a big security alert.
pete

Post by pete »

Even though I run a mac with no microsoft software on it, I tend to be fairly careful what sites I look at too. The computer is on all day, every day, is used in both my wife's and my home businesses, and I have no wish to cause problems for both of us by looking at dodgy sites.
- Pete
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Hi folks,

I can fully understand your worries about dodgy websites, I am very wary of where I go as well, if Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D say the page is OK then I'll give it a look. Both of the above links lead you to other forums, and judging by the look and feel of them, they're based on the same software as this forum! There are preview pictures of whats in the downloadable archives which themselves are clean, no viruses, malware or other nasties in them just great pictures.
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

Firefox and the NoScript add-on are your friends when it comes to dodgy Web sites :-)
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Until now I haven't had much problems with sites like that. The only thing is that they are full of annoying pop-ups for webcamsites like "live-jasmin.com".

When you look around and have the patience to wait on download sites like Rapidshare you can find a lot of nice things for free.