Movies

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
nerzman

Re: Movies

Post by nerzman »

hrhr - 19 pages in this thread - obviously his method seems to be working :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

nerzman wrote: February 18th, 2017, 7:48 am hrhr - 19 pages in this thread - obviously his method seems to be working :)
lol, true

Maybe if they post their shopping list here someone will do their shopping for them :(

It would be nice if some people posted content rather than just leech off others

Rant over, back to my book, anyone know where I left my copy of "How to win friends and................."
Domino

Post by Domino »

(3) is "Le café du cadran" (English title: Clockface Cafe)

(4) is "Abus de confiance" (English title: Abuse of Confidence). The star is Danielle Darrieux.
box125

Post by box125 »

Thanks, and the rest have not seen movies?
dfpjlf

Post by dfpjlf »

5) dernière jeunesse 1939 avec Raimu et Jacqueline Delubac
Domino

Post by Domino »

(1) is "Burnt Evidence" from 1954. The actress in the mac is Irene Handl. The other two are Jane Hylton and Duncan Lamont.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

I have no idea who 'MisterMacRain' is or where he is from but having gone to the trouble of finding the movie and posted the clip and even finding out the actresses name, why does he keep it secret what the film is called?

Phil
Domino

Post by Domino »

I've no idea who he is either. He used to be a regular contributor to Lorraine Elenent's Rainwear Club, but he was just as enigmatic then. I did wonder if he thought that not identifying the clips made it less likely they would be taken down. But I'm not sure that anyone bothers to remove clips from old films, especially foreign ones. Perhaps it amuses him to keep people guessing.