Plastic Traffic Cop!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Plastic Traffic Cop!

Post by plasphil »

I found a shot of a girl directing traffic dressed in a clear plastic mac and having searched for more views I have found they are a bit of a tourist attraction in a place called Pyongyang in North Korea. They all appear to be pretty young girls in smart uniforms and thankfully for us have been issued with clear plastic macs for when it rains. The white uniform is the summer one and the blue one for the winter months. I like the way the raincoat hood is large enough to go over the hat.
Any other country have their police in plastic rainwear?

Phil
Korea1.jpg
Korea2.jpg
Fender

Re: Plastic Traffic Cop!

Post by Fender »

Wow the girls are cute indeed and look sexy with Macs. ;)
I think many Asian Countries has such a Police.
mason

Post by mason »

Nice!!

Most traffic police and other related people wear long, heavy duty yellow raincoats in the Philippines, but they're not very attractive though.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

What a sexy raincoat! Looks like real heavy material. Wish we could get 'em here! I'll bet the male drivers pay attention!!
merv

Post by merv »

kulshan wrote:What a sexy raincoat! Looks like real heavy material. Wish we could get 'em here! I'll bet the male drivers pay attention!!

have to wonder just how many drivers there are in North Korea though. It isn't known as being a particularly affluent society unlike its Southern neighbours.

For that matter if they are a tourist attraction just how many tourists go to North Korea?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Nice find Phil :)