Street rainwear at last

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
pvc_pete

Street rainwear at last

Post by pvc_pete »

This weekend in the UK was really wet and windy. Thankfully, a good number of people were properly dressed in our local town. I saw at least 3 ladies in shiny pvc/PU macs plus lots of shiny nylon cagoules or longer nylon macs. Plus obviously lots of hi-tech coats, but i ignore them as they are generally very unsexy.

The 3 main spots were a danish style striped 3/4 length coat, a pink zip up shiny rainjacket and a Primark flowery mac. I only managed to get a photo of the later.

I tried uploading but it said the board quota had been reached

Pete & Jane
matron69

Re: Street rainwear at last

Post by matron69 »

[quote="pvc_pete"]This weekend in the UK was really wet and windy. Thankfully, a good number of people were properly dressed in our local town. I saw at least 3 ladies in shiny pvc/PU macs plus lots of shiny nylon cagoules or longer nylon macs. Plus obviously lots of hi-tech coats, but i ignore them as they are generally very unsexy.

The 3 main spots were a danish style striped 3/4 length coat, a pink zip up shiny rainjacket and a Primark flowery mac. I only managed to get a photo of the later.

I tried uploading but it said the board quota had been reached

Pete & Jane

Good afternoon Pete

Is photobucket free to use?
Saw your photos on there very nice.
Paul
pvc_pete

Re: Street rainwear at last

Post by pvc_pete »

They are on my flickr account, but you have to be a friend to see them (I'm sure i've added you as a friend Paul) to stop the Flickr police closing my account again.

I'll try adding the pic here again later

Pete