Pornhub is dead

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
spitfire617
Posts: 2765
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2021, 10:04 am
ChrisRegen wrote: January 14th, 2021, 8:33 am I’m web developer and still thinking about to develop a platform only for raingear porn and communication.

I never found good porn stuff 😔
Good luck
Why not make your own?
I am sure there are people who would help you with this idea.
rainwear-experience
Posts: 2799
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 10:43 am
rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2021, 10:04 am
ChrisRegen wrote: January 14th, 2021, 8:33 am I’m web developer and still thinking about to develop a platform only for raingear porn and communication.

I never found good porn stuff 😔
Good luck
Why not make your own?
I am sure there are people who would help you with this idea.
"Why not make your own?" from what I've read there are quite a few people on the forum who are into DIY

"I am sure there are people who would help you with this idea" I'm no porn star by any stretch of the imagination but I'd happily do half an hour for the sake of art
spitfire617
Posts: 2765
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2021, 11:10 am
spitfire617 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 10:43 am
rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2021, 10:04 am

Good luck
Why not make your own?
I am sure there are people who would help you with this idea.
"Why not make your own?" from what I've read there are quite a few people on the forum who are into DIY

"I am sure there are people who would help you with this idea" I'm no porn star by any stretch of the imagination but I'd happily do half an hour for the sake of art
That long?
Are you sure you are not telling porkies there??
rainwear-experience
Posts: 2799
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 11:27 am
That long?
Are you sure you are not telling porkies there??
I might need a nap ten minutes in but I'll give it a go

I wonder what the pay's like?
spitfire617
Posts: 2765
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:40 pm
spitfire617 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 11:27 am
That long?
Are you sure you are not telling porkies there??
I might need a nap ten minutes in but I'll give it a go

I wonder what the pay's like?
Dunno but you could be shafted over it lol lol!
annabell-cagoule
Posts: 432
Joined: June 19th, 2012, 1:19 pm
Location: Cotswolds
Contact:

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Lol
Lets get swishy!
rainwear-experience
Posts: 2799
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 5:15 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:40 pm
spitfire617 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 11:27 am
That long?
Are you sure you are not telling porkies there??
I might need a nap ten minutes in but I'll give it a go

I wonder what the pay's like?
Dunno but you could be shafted over it lol lol!
lol, dont worry I'll take care if I have to bend over :o
Vinylissime
Posts: 34
Joined: December 9th, 2020, 9:09 pm

Re: plasticlovers.net

Post by Vinylissime »

ChrisRegen wrote: January 14th, 2021, 8:33 am I’m web developer and still thinking about to develop a platform only for raingear porn and communication.

I never found good porn stuff 😔
Je regarde souvent plasticlovers.net. c'était le meilleur site des fétichistes du pvc.
Aujourd'hui, Adobe flash player ne fonctionne plus et on ne peut plus lire les vidéos.
Ce serait formidable que vous fassiez la même chose que ce site.
Vinylissime
Posts: 34
Joined: December 9th, 2020, 9:09 pm

Re: plasticlovers.net

Post by Vinylissime »

Vinylissime wrote: January 16th, 2021, 8:59 pm
ChrisRegen wrote: January 14th, 2021, 8:33 am I’m web developer and still thinking about to develop a platform only for raingear porn and communication.

I never found good porn stuff 😔
Je regarde souvent plasticlovers.net. c'était le meilleur site des fétichistes du pvc.
Aujourd'hui, Adobe flash player ne fonctionne plus et on ne peut plus lire les vidéos.
Ce serait formidable que vous fassiez la même chose que ce site.
w
Vinylissime wrote: January 16th, 2021, 8:59 pm
ChrisRegen wrote: January 14th, 2021, 8:33 am I’m web developer and still thinking about to develop a platform only for raingear porn and communication.

I never found good porn stuff 😔
Je regarde souvent plasticlovers.net. c'était le meilleur site des fétichistes du pvc.
Aujourd'hui, Adobe flash player ne fonctionne plus et on ne peut plus lire les vidéos.
Ce serait formidable que vous fassiez la même chose que ce site.
Pouvez vous me dire comment remplacer Adobe flash player sur mon computer et Phone mobil ? Merci
ShinyFinns
Posts: 7
Joined: January 16th, 2021, 8:35 pm

Re: Pornhub is dead

Post by ShinyFinns »

I really appreciate, that my upcoming first content will not be stolen. So very intresting raincoat content coming up on my site. So good to hear, that these pornsites are interested to support producers of content. Not letting stolen content to the market.
Post Reply