Watch Out, Watch Out There's An Image Thief About

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
BobbyValore

Re: Watch Out, Watch Out There's An Image Thief About

Post by BobbyValore »

Guess for some people it is just an addiction to build up a huge stash of pictures they like.

I've had a time i was doing the same on pinterest, with every picture you click you get new suggestions and you put them all in your boards sorted by material/colour/brand. And before you know it you have thousands of pictures saved... and do nothing with them. I doubt the person with 48,000 images saved actually looks at them anymore. It just becomes collecting to collect.

And Pinterest should figure out how to protect copyrights: their whole company is based on picture theft and there are examples enough of profiles copying other profiles and the original uploaders being kicked off for copyright violations and the copycats now being the "rightful owners" for pinterest. I am absolutely no fan of google and hope their parent company gets sued and will be split up anytime soon, but maybe google should add a function to save images found with "google images" and drive Pinterest out of business that way. Pinterest is a concenpt that adds so little: folders to save pictures you found elsewhere.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

rainwear-experience wrote: December 28th, 2020, 9:34 pm
What I do object to is the morons who then decide to upload the images on to platforms like Pinterest, Flickr, Insta etc and create accounts with literally thousands of images on them, one account removed by Pinterest earlier in the year had around 48,000 images on it, I’d love to know what people get from creating such vast collections of images

I accept I'll never beat these morons but it wont stop me trying to protect what is mine
I think these are kiddies begging for attention. In the 90s a lot of Web forums had Threads like What is your favorite Prom?" where everyone posted image of prom girls he finds sexy. This threads were all created by teens. Twens and thirds mentioned "What should this thread be for? If i want to see sexy girls i use google" So maybe the pinterest fake Accounts are the 2020 form of such image collection threads,
PVC is sexy.
flatheadrich

Post by flatheadrich »

Hello all

I can tell you a lot of the Pluvmantelofetico pics ended up on Pinterest...... Very annoying.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

flatheadrich wrote: January 10th, 2021, 9:23 pm Hello all

I can tell you a lot of the Pluvmantelofetico pics ended up on Pinterest...... Very annoying.
That is nothing new I am affraid!
Lots of other images from here have been found on various platforms.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

I see one of the creeps on Pinterest has four accounts and not an original image in sight, although they do seem to have a passion for saving the same images numerous times, maybe all that right hand action has damaged his eyesight as well as his brain
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 11th, 2021, 10:58 am I see one of the creeps on Pinterest has four accounts and not an original image in sight, although they do seem to have a passion for saving the same images numerous times, maybe all that right hand action has damaged his eyesight as well as his brain
What do you mean?? Clicking the computer mouse!! lol lol
rainwear-experience

lol, of course! What else would the little w*nker be doing?

If he knocked one out (a technical term) every time he saved an image he'd have drowned by now, lol
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Les Hampstead wrote: January 13th, 2021, 12:26 pm I don’t know about anyone else but it would be great to see Rothbhoy back.
It is not him who is the problem!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: January 13th, 2021, 12:28 pm
Les Hampstead wrote: January 13th, 2021, 12:26 pm I don’t know about anyone else but it would be great to see Rothbhoy back.
It is not him who is the problem!
Certainly not the main problem but anyone posting other peoples videos/ images without permission is a problem IMHO