Lady Tasha wandering about on the streets of Memmingen (Germany) in her shiny black PVC mac and leggings.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Lady Tasha wandering about on the streets of Memmingen (Germany) in her shiny black PVC mac and leggings.

Post by rothbhoy »

Lady Tasha wandering about on the streets of Memmingen (Germany) in her shiny black PVC mac, shiny black PVC leggings, and steel-heeled patent boots. Enjoy! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA-x2L-zHiQ&t=430s
Tim Raincoat

Re: Lady Tasha wandering about on the streets of Memmingen (Germany) in her shiny black PVC mac and leggings.

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Wow what a beautiful lady wearing her beautiful black shiny outfit, I would so let her take me home and do what ever she wants with me, such confidence wandering around town wow
rothbhoy

Re: Lady Tasha wandering about on the streets of Memmingen (Germany) in her shiny black PVC mac and leggings.

Post by rothbhoy »

Tim Raincoat wrote: October 4th, 2020, 8:12 am Wow what a beautiful lady wearing her beautiful black shiny outfit, I would so let her take me home and do what ever she wants with me, such confidence wandering around town wow
Glad you enjoyed it Tim. :) I'll endeavour to upload a few other clips of her over the coming days/weeks....
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Tim Raincoat wrote: October 4th, 2020, 8:12 am Wow what a beautiful lady wearing her beautiful black shiny outfit, I would so let her take me home and do what ever she wants with me, such confidence wandering around town wow
Put two new clips up of her earlier today - enjoy! :)
Last edited by rothbhoy on October 5th, 2020, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.