Blonde lovers/mistresses in the woods. One lovely lady in a black & white PVC mac - another in a purple PVC cape.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Blonde lovers/mistresses in the woods. One lovely lady in a black & white PVC mac - another in a purple PVC cape.

Post by rothbhoy »

Absolutely no idea where I got hold of this clip but I saved it to my hard drive at some point in the distant past. I've done loads of searches on Google/You Tube/Daily Motion, the whole Internet, and still can't find out. That being the case I uploaded it to my own You Tube channel so that I could post it on here. I absolutely love the clip and I'm totally in love with the blonde lassie in the black and white PVC mac - she's just wonderful - and so bloody sexy! There's also another blonde lassie in the clip wearing a lovely long purple PVC cape in the clip. Enjoy this one folks! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_U0B_gYTo
hotwilly

Re: Blonde lovers/mistresses in the woods. One lovely lady in a black & white PVC mac - another in a purple PVC cape.

Post by hotwilly »

Lovely clip - shame she is smoking , puts me off totally as a none smoker
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
raincoatboy

Re: Blonde lovers/mistresses in the woods. One lovely lady in a black & white PVC mac - another in a purple PVC cape.

Post by raincoatboy »

Very gorgeous indeed. Shame about the smoking.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

hotwilly wrote: July 1st, 2020, 6:35 pm Lovely clip - shame she is smoking , puts me off totally as a none smoker
Cheers for the response mate. The fact that she is smoking doesn't bother me to be honest. It was once commonplace if you think back to the clips of ladies wearing macs - and smoking! - in the 40s/50s/60s/70s. I realise we've all "moved on" but the lassie in the video does appeal to me immensely - smoking or not. We're all different however - nowt to argue about though....Live and let live!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

raincoatboy wrote: July 1st, 2020, 6:40 pm Very gorgeous indeed. Shame about the smoking.
Hi! I've never been a great fan of the "English Rose" prim and proper type of girl - always preferred the ones that look a bit slutty/tarty. A smoking woman, although not to everyone's taste, certainly adds to that. If we look back at the clips of women in plastic/PVC macs from the 40s/50s/60s/70s then most of them were smokers - we didn't seem to have a problem with it then. Oh well, we're all different and have our likes and dislikes I suppose. We move on - all a case of live and let live....nothing to argue over! Cheers!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I don't think that the purple cape is PVC.

Seems it is more like a rubber-lined satin and I'l love to know where they got it from
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Both the coat and the cape are lovely , I wonder if this film is from the 80's , just looks that era
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pvcdreams

Post by pvcdreams »

That's a golden oldie! It is a bit of part 2 of a PVC Dreams DVD called "Love In Plastic" shot around 2004 with Jo May and Frankie Babe. The cape is actually PVC, all the clothes came from pvc-u-like
https://www.amazon.co.uk/PVC-Dreams-Lov ... B00336HUFG
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

pvcdreams wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:44 am That's a golden oldie! It is a bit of part 2 of a PVC Dreams DVD called "Love In Plastic" shot around 2004 with Jo May and Frankie Babe. The cape is actually PVC, all the clothes came from pvc-u-like
https://www.amazon.co.uk/PVC-Dreams-Lov ... B00336HUFG
Thanks a lot for the update info - very much appreciated as it throws a lot of light on things. We've already had questions about the clip (year/decade) and the material the purple mac is made of. Cheers!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

hotwilly wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 6:49 am Both the coat and the cape are lovely , I wonder if this film is from the 80's , just looks that era
Hi Hotwilly, We have an answer - please see response (above) from 'pvcdreams'. Cheers!