Introduction - Raincoatgirl

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience
Posts: 2540
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by rainwear-experience »

rainwearseeker wrote: April 28th, 2020, 10:18 pm is there another way to post the pictures?
How do you post your pictures, maybe they could use that method ;)
rainwearseeker
Posts: 464
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 10:49 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by rainwearseeker »

well how are the pictures posted without using links?
rainwearseeker
Posts: 464
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 10:49 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by rainwearseeker »

so the only way to see the images is to sign in?
TheHazmatPixie
Posts: 18
Joined: April 3rd, 2016, 3:29 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by TheHazmatPixie »

Hey girl! Welcome!
Love your pics they’re so heckin cute!!
Mc2jack999
Posts: 2
Joined: July 20th, 2020, 8:01 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by Mc2jack999 »

I too started with this fetish for pvc rainwear very young. Just continue to enjoy your life. I do hope that you find a soulmate that shares your life of PVC... Take it from me, it's difficult and frustrating if they don't get it!
Raincoatgirl
Posts: 28
Joined: April 13th, 2020, 4:02 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

Hi Nik

I’m so glad you wrote to me! I had actually been in contact with a guy from Canada for the past 3 months who seemed to share the exact same fetish as me to a tee! And so with that I hadn’t been on the forum for quite some time. However unfortunately he’s had some issues in his life and lost contact with me. It actually made me sad for a while since I thought it was so rare to have found someone who was a good age difference to me, a nice person etc and also not too far!

I’d spoken with one or two people through the forum whose fetish in rainwear seemed very different and discovered how varying what we look for individually in our fetishes of rainwear are, and that they can be entirely different to what someone else looks for. I also have other fetishes too, and with the aforementioned person these also seemed to align. Namely puffy jackets, ABDL clothing, BDSM (submission) for me, humiliation, sissification etc.

Sexually I’ve always found this excruciatingly difficult to open up about in front of another person, to the point I’d rather go through my life being sexuallly unsatisfied lest I bring up my fetishes before anyone. I don’t know why or where that shame came from, but that feeling of being embarrassed for what I am or enjoy, I guess what I am since it is a part of me, eats me up inside.

So with all that said it’s nice to make your acquaintance! Initially I wasn’t going to respond as I expected you not to be into the same things as I, however when you sent me some pictures it lit up a spark as I thought to myself that you like similar things. Would love to chat with you more. Since you initially wrote to me on the forum, I decided to post my response also on it, wouldn’t be harmful for others also to read this lengthy response I wrote.

Yours

Jenna
JellyMan
Posts: 302
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
Location: South of England

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by JellyMan »

Raincoatgirl wrote: August 25th, 2020, 4:45 pm Sexually I’ve always found this excruciatingly difficult to open up about in front of another person, to the point I’d rather go through my life being sexuallly unsatisfied lest I bring up my fetishes before anyone. I don’t know why or where that shame came from, but that feeling of being embarrassed for what I am or enjoy, I guess what I am since it is a part of me, eats me up inside.
Jenna,

Apologies for butting in to what you might have intended as a private message to Nik. Just to let you know that for a lot of us opening up about our likes can be very difficult. I too still feel very embarrassed at my fetish even after many years together. All I would say is that it is very possible to have a mutual relationship with someone where you both understand and indulge in each other's desires but they are not the same, or are similar and you can grow into what they like as much as they can come to appreciate what you like. My wife will wear plastic raincoats when we have sex because she gets arosued by the effect they have on me, but she wouldn't do it out of choice. Similarly I enjoy doing things that she likes, not because I want them done to me, but because I love the look on her face when I get it just right for her. For what you say you like I can't imagine anyone having a problem with indulging your desires.
Raincoatgirl
Posts: 28
Joined: April 13th, 2020, 4:02 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

JellyMan wrote: August 25th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Raincoatgirl wrote: August 25th, 2020, 4:45 pm Sexually I’ve always found this excruciatingly difficult to open up about in front of another person, to the point I’d rather go through my life being sexuallly unsatisfied lest I bring up my fetishes before anyone. I don’t know why or where that shame came from, but that feeling of being embarrassed for what I am or enjoy, I guess what I am since it is a part of me, eats me up inside.
Jenna,

Apologies for butting in to what you might have intended as a private message to Nik. Just to let you know that for a lot of us opening up about our likes can be very difficult. I too still feel very embarrassed at my fetish even after many years together. All I would say is that it is very possible to have a mutual relationship with someone where you both understand and indulge in each other's desires but they are not the same, or are similar and you can grow into what they like as much as they can come to appreciate what you like. My wife will wear plastic raincoats when we have sex because she gets arosued by the effect they have on me, but she wouldn't do it out of choice. Similarly I enjoy doing things that she likes, not because I want them done to me, but because I love the look on her face when I get it just right for her. For what you say you like I can't imagine anyone having a problem with indulging your desires.

I thought the person who wrote the comment before mine was the same person who emailed me, I guess not. Not sure how someone actually got my email in any case, I don’t think I gave it out to anyone here.

Thanks for your response. I want to meet someone who likes me fetish like me though and doesn’t just put up with it and think it’s silly in their head.
Raincoatgirl
Posts: 28
Joined: April 13th, 2020, 4:02 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

shinypvcaddict wrote: August 26th, 2020, 11:15 am Greetings Raincoatgirl!

I'm a 38 year old male in the UK and like you, have a passion for PVC raincoats. I have a healthy collection, a whole wardrobe full, as well as many other garments, mostly female items.

I loved your snaps and think you're a very beautiful lady and your raincoats are lovely!

Shinypvcaddict.
Thankyou :) appreciate the comment.

I have just discovered FB marketplace and began searching for pvc raincoats, hehe. They’re super cheap because they’re second hand. I got a misty harbour one in purple, and a red hello kitty one, but then discovered the material isn’t really pvc. I’m not super impressed with either of them. Also I found a yellow one in my size so I might pick that up too.
Raincoatgirl
Posts: 28
Joined: April 13th, 2020, 4:02 am

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

So I basically use my Facebook strictly as a marketplace account. I don’t actually have anyone I’m connected to on there so I don’t get addicted to using it like I have in the last. I’d rather keep it that way at the moment. Do you have any pics on here?
Post Reply