Introduction - Raincoatgirl

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Raincoatgirl

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

shinyphile wrote: April 26th, 2020, 12:21 pm What brand is the red, somewhat pink raincoat with the multicolored cotton inside lining? The logo tag is too blurry in the picture to tell.

That’s my most recent and favourite one! It’s a misty harbour raincoat. :D they only make the real shiny ones in kiddie sizes, but they were made back in the 90’s so they’re pretty oversized,I’m pretty small too!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

i remember the misty harbour raincoats. i remember when i was much younger my older sister had a shiny light pink (possibly reversible) raincoat she gave me. i recall it felt thicker than wippette and had this distinct plastic smell. i tried looking for one that was of a similar design. she also had a shiny pink raincoat with a zipper and the plaid cotten lining like a misty harbor. i also remember this unlined shiny blue raincoat with white cat faces on it but it was ripped.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

rainwearseeker wrote: April 26th, 2020, 9:15 pm i remember the misty harbour raincoats.
I had a green one. I would wear it so much until it was given away. Today, I have a black pvc one with fireman clasps.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

Rain89 wrote: April 26th, 2020, 10:09 pm
rainwearseeker wrote: April 26th, 2020, 9:15 pm i remember the misty harbour raincoats.
I had a green one. I would wear it so much until it was given away. Today, I have a black pvc one with fireman clasps.
i cannot see any of the images because i need an account. is the misty harbour the one you displayed? i have a pretty big collection myself and always try mixing up different pairs of boots and gloves, which really go well with the raincoat.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

[/quote]
i cannot see any of the images because i need an account. is the misty harbour the one you displayed? i have a pretty big collection myself and always try mixing up different pairs of boots and gloves, which really go well with the raincoat.
[/quote]

The way it looks to me, the raincoat in photos 2,3,4,5 is Misty Harbor brand. This is the link https://imgur.com/a/JonzByy

I cannot tell the brands of the others.
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

congrats! beautiful collection of rainwear with beautiful content ;)
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

shinyphile wrote: April 27th, 2020, 10:34 am

[/quote]

The way it looks to me, the raincoat in photos 2,3,4,5 is Misty Harbor brand. This is the link https://imgur.com/a/JonzByy

I cannot tell the brands of the others.
[/quote]

the site is still locked content.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

After the age confirmation I still can't see the images :(
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

It's hard to tell from the pics but are any of those unlined?
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

is there another way to post the pictures?