Introduction - Raincoatgirl

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
raincoatboy

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by raincoatboy »

I think I would be too affraid to tell someone I met about my rainwear. My dream would be to meet someone who is already into it. I don't get out much so it would take a miracle on that part. Some say there's someone out there for everyone but in this point of time I think my ideal partner is on the other side of that wormhole we haven't even discovered yet.
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

MissRachel wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 8:34 pm
Raincoatgirl wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 8:10 pm Ooo, I say take advantage of the situation hehe. I’m so curious, how did you meet someone who shares the same fetish as you? And if one of you didn’t start that way, how did that conversation about that happen... I would love to be able to share with someone that side of me, however I also want them to indulge and enjoy in it.
Well

1) When I go to the night club i dress in my best rain coat on a cold rainy night. I stand on the patio and sip my cocktail alone watching the lights. After a short time I have several people walking up and asking why I am alone? Why am I out in the mist? The conversation sort of gets to how I am dressed...
I will explain that I enjoy walks in the dark mist on a cool evening. I love to wear shiny, rubber boots and have some one treat me to diner and a drink. The admirer will be there for two reasons.

I also wear a lovely pink, rubber dress to my local hamburger bar and that really gets people asking questions!

2) You mentioned it in your intro: BDSM 101. That was how I found TOO many people interested in rain wear.

MR
Beautiful!

Ooo I’d love to wear out a rubber dress in pink hehe. In our BDSM 101 group here I don’t think anyone is into it. I wore one of my raincoats to a fetish party one time, I got some stares but no one really commented. :D
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

raincoatboy wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 10:28 pm I think I would be too affraid to tell someone I met about my rainwear. My dream would be to meet someone who is already into it. I don't get out much so it would take a miracle on that part. Some say there's someone out there for everyone but in this point of time I think my ideal partner is on the other side of that wormhole we haven't even discovered yet.
My dream too... raincoatboy meets Raincoatgirl hehe
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Still haven’t met my raincoat girl. I’m a 30 year old male living in Spain, but I’m American (If you’re wondering why I speak English so well), and looking into returning to the states eventually. Where I live, not many people wear raincoats. More like 50/50
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

prettyinplastic wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 9:03 pm
Raincoatgirl wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 8:10 pm Ooo, I say take advantage of the situation hehe. I’m so curious, how did you meet someone who shares the same fetish as you? And if one of you didn’t start that way, how did that conversation about that happen... I would love to be able to share with someone that side of me, however I also want them to indulge and enjoy in it.
Well funnily enought rainwear was firstly my husbands fetish, I was very inexperienced when we met (nearly 10 years ago now) but I was up for trying anything. I also am quite an insecure person and I noticed that my husband would show me more attention when I wore raincoats. He was always very open about his fetish and I felt that it was part of him and I loved him so it made it very easy to embrace it. It ramped up more when we brought our house together and we started buying me more and more rainwear and I found it so cute and I felt so desired and I started to enjoy wearing it more and more. This was also a huge bonus for my husband as he is quite and anxious person when around lots of peaple and me being in rainwear would help him as his attention would be more on me. I think my love for it has only grown, when we married nearly 6 years ago now I think I had more rainwear in my luggage for our honeymoon than anything else lol. I love the idea if being looked at and desires hence why we're shairing more on here.
I'm a great believer that there is someone out there for everyone ( I met my lobster lol). You will find someone who loves you outside and in and your fetish is part of what makes you, you and they will accept it and embrace it.
You've got a fan in me any way 😘
Very happy for you :D keep enjoying
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Raincoatgirl wrote: April 24th, 2020, 12:31 am
raincoatboy wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 10:28 pm I think I would be too affraid to tell someone I met about my rainwear. My dream would be to meet someone who is already into it. I don't get out much so it would take a miracle on that part. Some say there's someone out there for everyone but in this point of time I think my ideal partner is on the other side of that wormhole we haven't even discovered yet.
That does have a nice ring to it.
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

raincoatboy wrote: April 24th, 2020, 3:17 am
Raincoatgirl wrote: April 24th, 2020, 12:31 am
That does have a nice ring to it.
Lol, true.
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

Sexy pics and welcome. There are Yanks into rainwear, though it mostly a European fetish.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Nice to see someone new posting nice original images

Thanks
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Beautiful part of the country , im near Manchester .