Heavy Duty at the Beach

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Phee Jameson

Heavy Duty at the Beach

Post by Phee Jameson »

First hot days of the year here in New Zealand (Finally!) so naturally I had to go to the beach...

... All dressed up in lovely, thick, heavy duty rubber of course ;)

Outfit is my Helly Hansen suit with Marigold Emperor gloves.

All images extracts from a full gallery that you can see here : https://www.patreon.com/posts/heavy-duty-at-31156332

The smile says it all! :D

Although it wasn't my first time wearing heavy duty rainwear, it was perhaps the first time that I had shot it somewhere out so open and public, so that was great fun. It was a great feeling to be all covered in heavy duty rubber. A few people looked over inquisitively, but most people carried on as if it was totally normal. I expected a few more 'wtf' reactions so that was a pleasant surprise :lol:

I actually took a full bag of rainwear outfits to the beach today, and this is the first of many that I shot (I think we got through about 6 combinations through the day!) so I will update this thread with more teaser images as and when the full galleries are up on my patreon. :P
Johnnyrbr

Re: Heavy Duty at the Beach

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Thanks for those pics. Shall have to move to New Zealand !!!!
hairygit

Post by hairygit »

Great pictures to brighten up a cold grey morning. Also, Phee, you are a stunningly beautiful girl.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Who needs a bikini when you can look as good as this at the beach? :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: October 30th, 2019, 12:12 pm Who needs a bikini when you can look as good as this at the beach? :)
I thought Phee's outfit would be classed as a bikini in Scotland :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Phee Jameson wrote: October 30th, 2019, 8:17 am First hot days of the year here in New Zealand (Finally!) so naturally I had to go to the beach...

... All dressed up in lovely, thick, heavy duty rubber of course ;)

Outfit is my Helly Hansen suit with Marigold Emperor gloves.

All images extracts from a full gallery that you can see here : https://www.patreon.com/posts/heavy-duty-at-31156332

The smile says it all! :D

Although it wasn't my first time wearing heavy duty rainwear, it was perhaps the first time that I had shot it somewhere out so open and public, so that was great fun. It was a great feeling to be all covered in heavy duty rubber. A few people looked over inquisitively, but most people carried on as if it was totally normal. I expected a few more 'wtf' reactions so that was a pleasant surprise :lol:

I actually took a full bag of rainwear outfits to the beach today, and this is the first of many that I shot (I think we got through about 6 combinations through the day!) so I will update this thread with more teaser images as and when the full galleries are up on my patreon. :P
As normal, a great set of images, I've always found the public just get on with their daily lives when Im out shooting

In general it seems to be only the people who want to get themselves noticed that stand out
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Phee,
you look so cute in that suit and the rubber gloves!
MR
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

Johnnyrbr wrote: October 30th, 2019, 9:11 am Thanks for those pics. Shall have to move to New Zealand !!!!
Thank you :)
hairygit wrote: October 30th, 2019, 11:33 am Great pictures to brighten up a cold grey morning. Also, Phee, you are a stunningly beautiful girl.
Thanks! :D
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: October 30th, 2019, 12:12 pm Who needs a bikini when you can look as good as this at the beach? :)
Bikinis are overrated :lol:
rainwear-experience wrote: October 30th, 2019, 5:53 pm

As normal, a great set of images, I've always found the public just get on with their daily lives when Im out shooting

In general it seems to be only the people who want to get themselves noticed that stand out
I find the same, people might do a double take but that's it really. I'm sure we overthink how others perceive us and that people have other things to be concerned about than someone having fun. (Albeit dressed in bright orange!)
MissRachel wrote: October 30th, 2019, 6:50 pm Hello Phee,
you look so cute in that suit and the rubber gloves!
MR
Thank you! The gloves complete this outfit!
galondraken wrote: October 30th, 2019, 8:42 pm Another stunningly beautiful set of pictures from you :)
Thank you
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I love the middle pic. It looks like you are thinking what punishment to dish out. I love those gloves.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Quite agree with raincoatboy, pity it's not me Phee is looking at !!!! Indeed those gloves are great, have used them for more years than I wish to remember, used for working in garden etc. and for pleasure.