Bib Pants and Budoir (Part 2!)

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Phee Jameson

Bib Pants and Budoir (Part 2!)

Post by Phee Jameson »

Something a little bit different that normal! My other half has recently launched his budoir photography business. He's never one to back away from a challenge, so I came up with a totally wild idea - Rainwear Budoir! I have never seen anything of that style before and thought that it would be totally different and fun to give it a go. So we did!

The aim was to create something soft and sensual, that would not look too out of place on his professional budoir portfolio. I went for some lovely yellow rubber. (and also shot my orange Helly Hansen bibpants, which I will share later if there is enough interest from you guys!)

I don't know about you all, but I really love the outcome! I'd say that we definitely achieved our aim! Let me know what you think! If there's enough interest in this style I will share the second set shortly! :D

all photos extracts from a full set which you can find here; https://www.patreon.com/posts/rainwear-budoir-30771752
Last edited by Phee Jameson on November 7th, 2019, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissRachel

Re: Bib Pants and Budoir

Post by MissRachel »

Phee you look wonderful !

:)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

so cute. i love it :heart:
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Great photos Phee, works for me!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

the best part is lying down in rainwear with gloves on only to not realize you are wearing it until you get up. the best feeling is falling asleep and waking up forgetting you are in rainwear.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

rainwearseeker wrote: October 15th, 2019, 6:13 pm the best part is lying down in rainwear with gloves on only to not realize you are wearing it until you get up. the best feeling is falling asleep and waking up forgetting you are in rainwear.
What an amazing way to think about this life style. i have done the same thing: got dressed up and feel alseep in my rain suit.

If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I do love the third pic. To wake up next to a beautiful girl in rainwear in that pose would be my dream come true. Your other half is an extremely lucky man. I am jealous with envy.
Jimson45

Post by Jimson45 »

excellent!
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

Wow, a lot of replies to this one. Thanks guys! Always makes my day to get lots of lovely comments. I'll post the second outfit from this shoot soon, just need to wait for some edited images. :)
MissRachel wrote: October 15th, 2019, 10:20 am Phee you look wonderful !

Thank you! :)
freakylover63 wrote: October 15th, 2019, 10:24 am so cute. i love it :heart:
Thanks!
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: October 15th, 2019, 10:29 am Great photos Phee, works for me!
Thanks! I'm super happy with these photos! :)
galondraken wrote: October 15th, 2019, 5:40 pm Great photos as allways! I really love your style and taste!

Rainwear can and should be worn everywhere :)

We have spent some nights in rainwear in the bed thru the years. It's really nice to wake up with someone you loved dressed in something really sexy :)
Thank you. I definitely thought that this style was a little bit unique so I'm glad people liked it! :)
rainwearseeker wrote: October 15th, 2019, 6:13 pm the best part is lying down in rainwear with gloves on only to not realize you are wearing it until you get up. the best feeling is falling asleep and waking up forgetting you are in rainwear.
Haha maybe, but I'm a light sleeper so I think the crinkling sound of the material would keep me awake every time I rolled over ;)
raincoatboy wrote: October 15th, 2019, 10:49 pm I do love the third pic. To wake up next to a beautiful girl in rainwear in that pose would be my dream come true. Your other half is an extremely lucky man. I am jealous with envy.
Thanks! That's probably my favourite from this set of images too!
Jimson45 wrote: October 16th, 2019, 1:40 amexcellent!
Thanks!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

do you have other pairs of rubber gloves aside for the thx toms and the marigolds? i have yellow playtex gloves but i was not sure if the yellow marigolds are worth it.