What is this film red mac

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
bethbennett202

What is this film red mac

Post by bethbennett202 »

MissRachel

Re: What is this film red mac

Post by MissRachel »

Why are people some people so rude on this website? Is it a "high crime" around here to miss a post and then ask what was the location of a movie? This is partly why I do not ask questions anymore: you might get your head bit off.

On the other hand maybe I just need a tougher skin.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Lovely mac...amazed the hat stayed on with all that running..she must have kept her head on ! Lol
Some people can be a bit fierce !
mason

Post by mason »

MissRachel wrote: October 10th, 2019, 12:26 pm Why are people some people so rude on this website? Is it a "high crime" around here to miss a post and then ask what was the location of a movie? This is partly why I do not ask questions anymore: you might get your head bit off.

On the other hand maybe I just need a tougher skin.
I just deleted the comment & warned the poster. Cheers, Mas.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

PVC4 wrote: October 11th, 2019, 9:08 am
bethbennett202 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 8:58 am https://youtu.be/5EgmtUcScOg what film is it

Andrew Sims
1 year ago
''spy who loved flowers'' I think

This was in the comments below the youtube clip. Worth checking for information when the post is a bit obscure. Hope that helps bethbennett202
Mason did not do anything wrong by handing out a warning for rudeness.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
tiger4macs

Post by tiger4macs »

Seeing @shinymacs' comment about her hat staying on during all that running, I watched the clip very carefully (purely to establish the point, you understand) to see if it had a chin strap. The way it sits on her head I would assume so, but couldn't see one. Probably glued-on for the scene! She does look good though, doesn't she? And I LOVED the instruction "Try not to make yourself conspicuous!". Yeah, right.... I'll do my best....
tiger4macs

Post by tiger4macs »

Seeing @shinymacs' comment about her hat staying on during all that running, I watched the clip very carefully (purely to establish the point, you understand) to see if it had a chin strap. The way it sits on her head I would assume so, but couldn't see one. Probably glued-on for the scene! She does look good though, doesn't she? And I LOVED the instruction "Try not to make yourself conspicuous!". Yeah, right.... I'll do my best....