You Tube Video Collections

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
MissRachel

Re: You Tube Video Collections

Post by MissRachel »

Lordgrey wrote: September 12th, 2019, 7:15 pm Hm, there isn't much to translate. The girls are in a Boarding shool that, for unexplained reasons, try to upkeep a 50ties livestyle. They try to get some modern items and wenn they return get punished. It seems to be a part of a whole movie and without the whole Thing you can't make out the story
:?:

Are you sure? I have been to towns like this in Germany that are sort of "locked in time." Do you think it was just a cosplay??? I thought maybe it was a documentary of some sort.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

I have watched this one at least 5 times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPjVdRFyZlc

The lovely women goes into great detail of how she feels about here jacket, amazing !
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
merv

Post by merv »

I see people still happily getting excited by children, I think this site is not really for me any more as it really is not something I would want to be associated with, each to their own of course
Domino

Post by Domino »

We asked Mark Kermode for his reaction:

"I think Merv is right, but not in a good way. The clip has a definite existentialism, whilst at the same time it smacks of a 'Last Year at Marienbad' gone awry. I liked it, but felt guilty about taking my shoes and socks off in the cinema." :lol:
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Last edited by rainwear-experience on September 18th, 2019, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: September 16th, 2019, 9:09 pm
merv wrote: September 14th, 2019, 11:52 am I see people still happily getting excited by children, I think this site is not really for me any more as it really is not something I would want to be associated with, each to their own of course
The site has certainly taken a strange course over the last few months
lol lol yes it must have as we are still here!
PakamacMagic

Post by PakamacMagic »

So pleased to see we have the head of the thought police with us here, can't possibly guess who that is, I feel so much safer now... LOL.
rainwear-experience

Last edited by rainwear-experience on September 18th, 2019, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

Last edited by rainwear-experience on September 18th, 2019, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

merv wrote: September 14th, 2019, 11:52 am I see people still happily getting excited by children, I think this site is not really for me any more as it really is not something I would want to be associated with, each to their own of course
Well than this video will probably make you scream:
https://youtu.be/ZF306Hzxdks