PVC-U-LIKE - CA17 cape.

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
capefetish

PVC-U-LIKE - CA17 cape.

Post by capefetish »

I ordered 3 capes from PUL last month, and received my black and red CA17 (50's double breasted) cape yesterday.

All I can say is WOW, these capes are so FULL and have a wonderful soft feeling. I'm tempted to buy a couple of different colours for out walking. The black with red reverse is very nice. I have a CA01 in the black and red, and a CA16 in just shiny black PVC.

A few years ago, I purchased two of the CA12 capes and they are still in 100% perfect condition considering the amount of times I have worn them going to the park for a walk.

If you haven't dealt with PUL, and you are wondering if you should or not, definitely do it. Amazing quality PVC and customer service.
kinkycumbria

Re: PVC-U-LIKE - CA17 cape.

Post by kinkycumbria »

i love rolls on my bed in my PUL cape naked underneath
most friday afternoons
mickeydick.12

Re: PVC-U-LIKE - CA17 cape. Re Questions on PVC-U like outfit you got

Post by mickeydick.12 »

Hi is this PVC Outfit a pull over type in pvc i know they can be very sticky to wear let me know i like it also.
mickeydick.12

Post by mickeydick.12 »

Hi is this PVC Outfit a pull over type in PVC i know they can be very sticky to wear let me know i like it also.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

mickeydick.12 wrote: April 12th, 2019, 5:39 am Hi is this PVC Outfit a pull over type in PVC i know they can be very sticky to wear let me know i like it also.
https://pvc-u-like.com/CA17---1970s-Uni ... _p-71.aspx
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)