Primark baby blue pvc mac

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
PVCLOVER

Primark baby blue pvc mac

Post by PVCLOVER »

As I write this post I am wearing my new Primark baby blue pvc mac. Feels good to touch and wear,if only indoors.
The only thing that I could fault it for is that the hood is large. I can pull it up and cover my face with it! It is still an enjoyable pvc mac to wear though.
pvcmax

Re: Primark baby blue pvc mac

Post by pvcmax »

I'm hoping to get one of those today on way home from work, I hope they still have them in stock, they only had 2 left yesterday
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

No good, only had size 10 & 12. I need size 18, but what a sexy feeling mac and it's nylon lined, I must have this mac to go with my collection of shiny crispy raincoats.
mason

Post by mason »

I'm not impressed with the new Primark macs. I like the colour (yellow) and shine; but the hood is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too big. It looks awful. It's also very floppy too.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Mason you are correct as hood is massive and no drawstring!
Needs a redesign!
merv

Post by merv »

you have to bear in mind chaps that Primark is cheap and cheerful, everything you buy from there is ill fitting and generally poorly made, you get what you pay for
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I still think I'll buy the baby blue one if I can get it in the size 18 -20 cos it looks and feels so good.
PVCLOVER

Post by PVCLOVER »

My baby blue pvc mac does have a drawstring on the hood. There is also a transparent mac with a raindrop design on it.
pvcmax, good luck with your size, i got a size 18 eventually,after a few visits to my local Primark store.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Thanks pvclover, I will look out for one with the drawstring hood, can't wait to wear it.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Till then I will be wearing one of those primark shiny plastic macs, the navy and pink are mine, the leopards print is wife's she also has a pink one. Just a small selection of the pvc raincoats we own.