Vintage raincoats, shiny yellow, stripes & polka-dots!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Vintage raincoats, shiny yellow, stripes & polka-dots!

Post by ShinyHenry »

100 exciting new photos in this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

In Let it Rain! you can see Pia wearing a vintage yellow cotton-backet PVC raincoat made by Eri Modeller, Aalsund, Norway in the 60's or maybe early 70's. The material is very soft and nice and Eri Modeller made top quality fashionable rainwear for girls and ladies and was a division of Eriksen Oljeklædefabrikk who made good quality heavy duty rain wear and aprons for working, especially the fishing industri.

In Filipina Friends! I give you Love & Rhea, two young lovely ladies both wearing 60's short shiny red PVC macs with white polka-dots and matching rain hats in 40 images taken out in my tropical garden. I had 4 girls visiting that day and I took 1300+ photos with the 4 girls wearing different types of vintage rain wear from my collection.

In Adult Babies! you can see 30 shots with Pia wearing two types of Libero diapers, a baby tape type in size 7 and the Up&Go Limited Edition pull-on type with a football theme. She wear plastic pants over the diaper in some shots and also a vintage cotton-backed PVC raincoat. Some of the shots were "stolen" while she was sleeping and she wet her diaper during the night.

Henry
Jenni

Re: Vintage raincoats, shiny yellow, stripes & polka-dots!

Post by Jenni »

Thank you for sharing these lovely pics. :) :) ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Fender

Post by Fender »

Another very good update Henry.i like the yellow set the most 8-) thank you very much for it
KnI

Post by KnI »

Absolutely love the polka dots raincoats. Pia is beautiful in the yellow coat too. Thanks Henry, I'm jealous again :-)