Typhoon, Wet, Windy, Rainy & SHINY!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Typhoon, Wet, Windy, Rainy & SHINY!

Post by ShinyHenry »

Typhoons are usually no fun, but in this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls I show 2 sets with photos taken during the only real typhoon that stroked our part of the Philippines in 2010. The shots are from October 18 and 19 and the typhoon passed over us during the night between the two dates. Photo show the local fisher men saving their boats when the high tide and waves came up to my sea wall a couple of days after the typhoon passed us and went out in the ocean.

30 shots in Let it Rain! show Pia wearing a vintage marine blue Helly Hansen PVC rain anorak with matching pants and white rubber boots. Photos were taken when we started to feel the effect of the typhoon and all in all we took more than 100 shots with the marine anorak and also lots with a yellow HH jacket with pants to be shown later.

101 shots with the marine anorak will be added as a collection in the Shiny Shop later this week.

48 Shots in Filipina Friends! where 3 lovely girls agreed to go with me into the ocean under very wet and windy conditions. This was the next morning after the typhoon passed during the night and we made lots of photos with the 3 girls wearing different types of rain jackets, coats and bib-pants. In this set they are wearing short plastic rain jackets from my collection.

30 shots in Adult Babies! where Pia is wearing glass clear pink plastic pants with and without a glossy blue plastic rain jacket. The shots where taken in a hotel room in Angeles City December 2009 and like so many of the plastic in my collection these are also custom made from ripped and destroyed raincoats.

Henry
Rainwearlover

Re: Typhoon, Wet, Windy, Rainy & SHINY!

Post by Rainwearlover »

My god she is HOT in that blue hh anorak and those pants! Thanks for sharing!!! ...would love to see more of the same set here.... ;) ...are the pants hh aswell? they look very much like vintage rukka pants...?

Rainwearlover
Fender

Post by Fender »

Top update Henry.thank you very much :D
frederique

Post by frederique »

the green reversible raincoat is too funny ^^
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

I'm glad my photos are appreciated! :D

Rainwearlover; Those blue pants are vintage Helly Hansen too, the original old cotton backed PVC (Linox, Plarex)

I have quite a few Rukka long raincoats in my collection, but during my 40 years of collecting I never manage
to find any of the old Rukka jackets and/or pants. :(

PS! 101 photos from this photo session will soon come as a Photo Collection in the Shiny Shop at my site.
Henry