Hot PVC, Gasmask, Wet plastic cape & Shiny Black Mac!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Hot PVC, Gasmask, Wet plastic cape & Shiny Black Mac!

Post by ShinyHenry »

100 shots also in this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

In Let it Shine! 30 shots with Pia wearing her shiny red PVC jumpsuit and high heel boots. In many of the shots she's also using a gas mask.

40 wet and exciting shots in Nude, Wet & Naughty! this time. These are from a rather large session with more than 100 shots and they will all be made as a Photo Collection for our Shiny Shop later. Pia wear a partly see-through striped plastic cape on her naked body and also a rain hat. These shots were taken in the bath tub in a hotel room in Angeles City.

And finely in Panties, Hot & Sexy! you can see 30 rather old shots with Pia posing and dancing wearing panties and bra with rubber boots and also a heavy duty vintage shiny black cotton-backed PVC raincoat in some of the shots.

Henry
Fender

Re: Hot PVC, Gasmask, Wet plastic cape & Shiny Black Mac!

Post by Fender »

Another top update :D thank you very much Henry
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

i love the black vintage pvc mac its goregous and worn by a beautiful girl, superb. more like this please.
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

The pants and mac shot is superb. Lovely picture and expression.

Regards

Cag
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Thanks for the comments guys.

Seems the heavy duty shiny black PVC mac is popular so here's a few other shots showing it better. It's from the same photo session, but these two shots are not a part of this weeks update at my site. All the shots from that session might be added later or come as a Photo Collection.

I'm not fully sure of the make, but believe it was made by Viking Rubber Company, Norway in late 50's or early 60's. It's thicker and heavier, but still softer than the popular cotton-backed Rukka PVC macs from the 60's & 70's.

Henry
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

:D :D Pia looks very happy in this lovely mac.......Would love to have one.!!
Fender

Post by Fender »

Nice extra pics Henry :D thanks
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Those trenchcoats are amazing. Love the pictures. Are you the main photographer or just a fan of the site?
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Hi Sissy_Sofi,

I'm the man behind ShinyAsianGirls and the photographer as well as the owner of all the rainwear and other shiny clothes shown. It's all about my interest, love & passion for shiny stuff and specially vintage rainwear. I've been into it for more than 40 years and have spent a fortune and build up an amazing collection during those years. The site is my hobby and a result of been kicked out from Flickr too many times. ;)

Here's another shot with the same shiny black PVC mac (girl at the left). The photos with these 3 lovely young ladies wearing vintage shiny black PVC macs in rainy & windy conditions will come in a later update at my site.

Again thanks for all your comments :D
Henry
Fender

Post by Fender »

Cant wait to see the whole set with the black macs and the 3 girls ;)