Black Rubberette & maroon PVC Rukka macs!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Black Rubberette & maroon PVC Rukka macs!

Post by ShinyHenry »

100 exciting shots for our members in this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

In Let it Rain! you can see a 40 shots special where Pia is wearing a rare shiny black Rubberette mackintosh made by the old company MacMac in UK. The shots were taken out in our garden one evening back in November 2009 and are never shown before.

Also in this weeks Filipina Friends! we show popular vintage raincoats. Our good friends Marichu and Marivic are both wearing maroon PVC macs made by Rukka, Finland and Pia is joining them in some of the 30 shots too wearing a similar mac made in UK.

And in Adult Babies! you can see Pia up in our "plastic" room wearing Libero baby tape diaper with glass clear Suprima plastic pants. No samples from the 30 shots here.
Henry
pvcmac

Re: Black Rubberette & maroon PVC Rukka macs!

Post by pvcmac »

lovely girls wearing beautiful macs, i adore rukka macs and the girls look goregous in them. just wish i could get some old rukka macs and an old rubber lined mackintosh.
Fender

Post by Fender »

Really a mega fantastic update!!Thank you very much Henry
:D
frederique

Post by frederique »

thanks its too beautiful
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Thanks for the pictures. Can you tell me, is rubberette rubber lined SBR? It is imoossible to tell from the picture. If it is....where can we get it?
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

:D :D Thanks for sharing these pics of the girls in their Rukka macs.
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Thanks for comments.

Cammacg: You are tight about Rubberette, it's a sort of rubber lined SBR, but thinner and lighter than the traditional cotton backed SBR. I'm tempted to also compare it with the Klepper material, but Rubberette have a more shiny outer surface and a stronger odor of rubber than Klepper.

MacMac at Brimley Mill, Beaminster, Dorset, UK produced the Rubberette material in the 70's I believe or maybe 80's, but as far as I know they where not in business for lots of years. To find a Rubberette today is very hard and they are counted as collectibles. I read somewhere that the guy who use to make them is still living at Brimley Mill.

They used to have two catalogs, one called Girl Mac in B&W and a colored one with very nice photos. I have them both in my collection in Norway. The Girl Mac catalog you can see here

Here's another photo of the Rubberette Mackintosh (this shot is not part of the update mentioned above)

Henry
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Thanks shinyhenry. I once bought a mac like that from a secondhand shop on Hayling Island, Hampshire. I didn't know where it was made, it didn't have any labels inside. Whoever had owned it before, gave it away with cum stains on it. I cut a new hem, and cleaned it up somewhat. I carried that mack all over Europe in my truck, and I might say, it was the best mack I have ever owned, and all for £10. Brilliant.