New website: www.rainwear-streetshots.com

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
pemogubben

Re: New website: www.rainwear-streetshots.com

Post by pemogubben »

Please, please calm down.

If there are people in this forum that have problems with pictures taken on the streets is my opinion that they can hold them for them selves and not accuse orhers to be creepy.
The internet is full of pictures taken from ordinary women wearing raincoats. Just ”Google” -my raincoat- and you will fnd such pictures.

Fore some people in this forum it is forbidden to look at such pictures because it is possible to masturbate over them??? We have here a judge that like the mullas in Irak have ideas of what is right or wrong and want to cencor the information given.

Does is matter who took the picture? Was it a fetishist or not?

In my opinion NO!!!!

I will not discuss this any moore.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

I think you missed the point but nevermind
mason

Post by mason »

@Pemogubben: Suggesting that our Filipina partners are bar girls or prostitutes is very unkind, unfair and deeply offensive. Chel certainly is anything but! Shinygirl Pia has lived with Henry for many years, and they are very happy together. That's the most important thing, isn't it?.

I would really appreciate an apology on behalf of Chel, Pia and other members with Filipina partners here. Thank you!
Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

I read all this soul searching and angst, but is there any chance that the4 site will be revitalised? If not, does anyone else have pics of rainwear in the street to create a website?
Fender

Post by Fender »

I totally agree mason.an apologise is the minimum!thanks to chel,pia and the other philippina girls for modeling and mase and henry for shooting and sharing the photos.they are a must have for every friend of rainwear
rainsplosh

Post by rainsplosh »

pemogubben....much as you are entitled to your opinion,i feel upset at you're remarks regarding past or present professions of filipinas...i have had a filipina partner for some years now too...she is very open minded,non-judgemental about others & most of all very loving & kind hearted....and yes!... she was a bar girl in the past but so what!...try to be a little more sensitive with your remarks please!