Shiny Costume Bondage

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
hennetdi

Shiny Costume Bondage

Post by hennetdi »

Hello,

My name is Hennetdi from gemany. Ich made a new site with my girlfriend where she is bound and gagged (some normal posing photos too) in pvc dresses, uniforms and some rainwear. How do you think about that?

That kind of photos are online. But if it is not allowed to link my payside here, you can ask me on PM. It will be update every 7 days. Because i like that kind of stuff, i will share it and actually earn some money too buy much more Raincoats for my girlfriend and make much more photos. We have very much fun to do that, but i am just an fresh independently engineer with less money. So i hope i can pay my hobby with some extra money and give the fetish scene some nice pictures. I knew it will be not much money, but every piece of fetish cloth will be worne by my girlfriend for photoshoots. And some previews will be posted here ;)

The head is just cut of for this forum here. My girlfriend can seen from head to toe at my site. :)

What do you mean?

Last edited by hennetdi on April 3rd, 2016, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hennetdi

Re: My new site

Post by hennetdi »

Next update for my site.
If you like it, please support me and my site!
Last edited by hennetdi on March 15th, 2016, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PVCFoliant

Post by PVCFoliant »

Hallo,

Fesseln geben mir zwar nicht sonderlich viel, aber die Auswahl der Bekleidung gefällt mir schonmal sehr gut.
Hübsch sind viele, das 'gewisse etwas' verbirgt sich meinen Vorlieben nach aber halt im Gesicht und den Augen. Würdest Du mir vielleicht per PN eine vollständige Aufnahme zusenden?

Danke,
Patrick

And in english:
Hello,
Im not into bondage, but the clothing is fitting my needs.
In my opinion the 'special thing' about a beautiful women is in her face/eyes. Would you please send me a PM with a full picture?

Thanks
Patrick
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

I agree with Patrick.
Those are gorgeous costumes - but I'm not into bondage either, and faces make all the difference.
Janet
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
hennetdi

Post by hennetdi »

Pics with faces can be seen at my page. And yes, all pics are buyable because it is for the future of my picsite and many more photos with raincoats. I will post a pic here from my girlfriend full view, so you can see what you buy for pics ;-)
Last edited by hennetdi on March 3rd, 2016, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greg

Post by greg »

Beautiful!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

That is hot. I love the glass clear blue raincoat.
PVCFoliant

Post by PVCFoliant »

Ich hab auf der Seite nun ein einziges schwarzweiß Foto mit Gesicht gefunden und muß gestehen das ich ausgerechnet dieses überhaupt nicht aussagekräftig finde...
Obiges gefällt mir deutlich besser.

Ok, the prices you offer makes the descision easy.
For now I will download at least three sets. As i dont use online-banking i have to buy a paysafe-card, looks like my Post-Filiale sells them.

Regards
Patrick
hennetdi

Post by hennetdi »

I make photoshots every 2 or 3 weeks. So this site is now started and there will be much more sets come.

Und ja mal Deutsch mein Freund ;-)

Ich versuche möglichst viel Dinge abzudecken. Falls du Wünsche hast, kannst du die gerne äußern. Ich werd die Preise gerade für die reinen Posing Fotos ohne Bondage im Regenoutfit etwas niedriger ansetzen.

Grüße
Regards
hennetdi

Post by hennetdi »

Next updates coming
Last edited by hennetdi on March 30th, 2016, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.