Vintage PVC Raincoat and 3 Red Plastic Macs!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Vintage PVC Raincoat and 3 Red Plastic Macs!

Post by ShinyHenry »

3 new sets in this week's update at ShinyAsianGirls, 2 with raincoats.

In Let it Rain you can see Pia wearing a vintage blue PVC raincoat made by Børmax, Denmark. The 30 shots were taken in in a hotel room in Angeles City one year ago.

3 beautiful young girls wearing shiny red plastic macs are shown in Filipina Friends. The 3 girls visited us last October and I made lots of photos with them wearing different types of raincoats and plastic wear.

SAG Shiny Shop is now open! It offer Photo Collections to all visitors to the site and no membership or sign-up is required. This is an addition to the member galleries and not a replacement and updates in the member galleries will continue to be added every week with 3 new sets as usual. 12 Photo Collections are already added in the shop and 7 of them show rain wear. Lots more will be added in coming months as I have lots of material to choose from. Later on it will be offered Philippine made plastic rain wear as well.

Henry
KnI

Re: Vintage PVC Raincoat and 3 Red Plastic Macs!

Post by KnI »

Awesome pictures Henry, makes me miss the PI even that much more. Love the middle picture the best, thanks for posting.
Fender

Re: Vintage PVC Raincoat and 3 Red Plastic Macs!

Post by Fender »

absolutely gorgeous Pics!!!

Image Henry