It's Pia's birthday today and I made it all red!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

It's Pia's birthday today and I made it all red!

Post by ShinyHenry »

Today it is Pia's birthday and she is reaching the magic number of 30! so I made this week's update at ShinyAsianGirls totally red to show my love and appreciation of having her at my side. It's amazing to see how well she keeps her beauty and sexiness and even more amazing is the fact that except for lipstick she never used any kind of make-up in her entire life, not even once!

As usual I'm adding 3 new sets and all 3 sets have 30 shots shown to celebrate Pia's birthday number 30! In Let it Rain! Pia is wearing a very rare and old red PVC raincoat made by Viking Rubber, Norway in the late 50's. Photos were taken in March 2009 and many are slightly naughty.

Also in Adult Babies you can see Pia in a red PVC raincoat, a more modern one, but still and "oldie" made by Børmax, Denmark. She's wearing it with an EQ baby tape diaper and in some of the shots are pretty naughty. These photos are from April this year.

And in Filipina Friends all our shiny girls are wearing red to join the celebration of Pia's birthday. Most of these shots are also a preview of photos I took with different girls this year and yet to be shown as full sets in the member galleries and, or also be made as Photo Collections for our new SAG Online Shop soon to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIA, ..I Love You!
Henry
tigergutt99

Re: It's Pia's birthday today and I made it all red!

Post by tigergutt99 »

Happy Birthday
We love You.
The Pictures look good as always

Tiger
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Beautiful - she look so young, and I love seeing young girls in old raincoats ;)
Very nice pictures - looking forward to seeing the darker side of Pia when she has to deal with nylon rainwear.
Fender

Post by Fender »

Image Henry and Image Pia!!!