Vandalise and burning a blue nylon school raincoat!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Vandalise and burning a blue nylon school raincoat!

Post by ShinyHenry »

Again 3 new sets (90 photos) in this week's update at ShinyAsianGirls!

In Set 23 Hot & Sexy! you can see Pia wearing shiny black PVC under a clear long plastic raincoat vandalize and burn a typical South African school nylon raincoat.

In Set 33 Let it Shine! you can see 30 shots with Pia wearing two see-through plastic dresses, a light blue one made by PVC-U-LIKE years ago and a brown given to us by an old friend from Berlin. The light blue is worn with panties and bra under and the brown on her nude body wearing shiny red tight long boots.

And finally Set 28 Panties & Bikinis! shows 4 lovely girls wearing their bikinis in the garden, at the beach and in the ocean. Two of them shiny PVC bikinis.

Henry
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: Vandalise and burning a blue nylon school raincoat!

Post by Rainwearboy »

So sexy! I hope you get the army raincoat - its nylon too - and I think Pia will do it some justice in the end.
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Yes Paul, we got the nylon Army rain jacket too and also 2 other South African nylon coats came from you. Thanks for those even I doubt any of them will get a long life here at Shiny Beach as Pia already found much joy in rip up and make bonfires with rain wear not fitted to her taste. Just wait and see what happen eh Paul and at least one video is planned from such a session. :twisted:

Henry
Fender

Post by Fender »

Another great update again.thank you Henry