Schoolgirl in a nylon raincoat, child rain pants and hot PVC

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Schoolgirl in a nylon raincoat, child rain pants and hot PVC

Post by ShinyHenry »

This week's update at ShinyAsianGirls gives you Pia wearing her own genuine, but slightly modified schoolgirl uniform from her school in Pasay, Manila. She's also wearing a blue nylon South African nylon school raincoat in some of the shots and this set is part 1 of two sets where the nylon coat will be vandalized and burned in part 2 that will be shown in set 23.

Set 27 Panties & Bikinis show Pia wearing cute orange panties in the shower, but not only panties are shown in those 24 shots. The undressing of an orange children's rain pants are shown as well.

Set 32 Let it shine gives you 30 shots with Pia wearing her shiny black PVC jeans and a matching black & red PVC top around in our garden. Also here it's a part 2 to come where she is also wearing a shiny red Børmax raincoat.

Henry
mason

Re: Schoolgirl in a nylon raincoat, child rain pants and hot

Post by mason »

As always, nice work....

Hope you're battening down the hatches though.... Typhoon Megi's a real bad one; it's currectly packing winds more than 300 kmh: they are forecasting it to pass directly over, or near La Union on its way to the South China Sea.

if you're interested in its progress (or other typhoons), just check out this excellent website: http://www.typhoon2000.ph/ - it's very useful!

Anyway, please let us know if you're all Ok there... Chel was also asking about you just now naman

Cheers,

Mase
ShinyHenry

Update on typhoon Megi and some photos

Post by ShinyHenry »

You are right Mase, Super typhoon Megi was a bad one, a category 5 when it hit land on the east coast yesterday and certainly gave us a sleepless night even it lost some strength when passing the mountains in direction here. We still feel the effect as it's now pretty stationary in the ocean about 160km straight west of us. . We started to feel the effects around 12 noon yesterday here in La Union and one hour later the power was cut. At that time Pia put on some heavy duty Helly Hansen 60's rain gear and we made around 200 shots with 2 different colored rain suits in the rain and heavy wind before we locked ourselves into the room wearing our protective rainwear for the night.

We got the power back around 1pm today (Tuesday) and then Pia got the brilliant idea to call some friends for another wet photo session. The wind was still rather strong, but the rain was not too bad so I ended up to shoot around 1000 photos with 3 young beauties around in our garden and at the beach.

The girls got wet and cold and same did I, my camera suffered rain, fine sand and salty water, but we did had lots of fun doing the shooting and I now have lots of new good photos for future sets to come at ShinyAsianGirls :D

Typhoon Megi was probably 2-3 times heavier when it hit land yesterday than Pepeng that did us so much damage one year ago, but luckily we did not suffer much damage from Megi until now. It's still out there, still giving us wind and rain. It's re-consolidate, but hopefully it will slowly start to move westward in direction China in the next 24 hours.

Enjoy the sample photos taken live during super typhoon Megi (Juan) yesterday and today
Henry
mason

Post by mason »

Hi Henry & Pia...

Great to hear that you're all OK there!!

Chel was really worried about you; I'll pass on your message anyway.

Looks like you had a great time anyway; I'm jealous! Hehe

Some of your rainwear is positively delish too... I just wish I could see Chel wearing some of these outfits...

Cheers,

Mase
Juppe

Post by Juppe »

Hi Henry,
I'm happy to hear you're safe and even more happy to see your new wet photos.
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

I like the new pictures? Do you have any more of the Helly Hansen 60's rain gear! Thank you