Pia wearing a lovely white plastic mac from Paul!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Pia wearing a lovely white plastic mac from Paul!

Post by ShinyHenry »

In this week's update at ShinyAsianGirls I added 50 shots of Pia wearing a lovely white plastic trench raincoat donated by Adelle & Paul. That is in Set 50 Let it rain! Here's a few samples..

There is also an update in Let it shine with 30 shots of Pia wearing different types of plastic and PVC clothes. And also a set with 30 shots in Wet & Kinky so all in all 110 new photos in this week's update:)

Henry
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: Pia wearing a lovely white plastic mac from Paul!

Post by Rainwearboy »

She looks amazing in these clothes. I am just too happy to be a apart of it. But you have to take the credit Henry - had it not been for your pictures we would have never seen this beauty.
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Henry,
You have to be congratulated on posting such beautifull pictures. I especially love the red dress, so shiny and sexy. A perfect picture would be with her wearing the red dress with the plastic raincoat over it.
Jennifer
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Thanks for your comment Jennifer. I will keep you suggestion in mind when I'm back in Philippines late August. What type of raincoat would you like to see on top of that long soft shiny red plastic dress made in the 80's by Peter Lampe, Hamburg?
Henry
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Henry,

I am thinking more of a semi transparent PVC coat, ankle length, maybe pale pink, definatly with a hood and tightly belted with a knot, much more sexier than a buckle. High healed boots in red would finish it of very nicely.

Jennifer